Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Individual Feelings

Dex-chan lover
I think Tsubasa's friend is cute but no way in hell did Kaede force his situation/feelings on her. It was that old classmate who told Tsubasa to watch out for him when HE'S the victim. All of the situation would have been avoided if that old classmate minded her own business.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sympathetic to Tsubasa, she's a sheltered teenager. But it doesn't seem that she's realized how terrible it was for her to victim blame Kaede for being raped. Until she realizes and apologizes for that she's just a shit human being.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Excuse me is she really not going to say anything after her friend just made up some bullshit? He was the one who hid it in the first place and only after she approached him and asked "what happened exactly" did he share any of it.
exactly like wtf. if you aren't prepared to hear shit then don't ask shit, sure a rape story is unexpected but what if it was something else that was equally tough?

Dex-chan lover
Get ready, they're coming to defend Tsubasa instead of the SEXUAL ASSAULT VICTIM
simps.gif

Double-page supporter
Twintail Girl is so wrong yes its true that kaede pushed her away First because of that trauma still the Girl pushed him away Not because of a trauma but because her mother told her Sex is ugly and filthy and so she got disgusted at kaede for No freaking reason

Dex-chan lover
Welp, as I said last chapter, For kaede to have others accept him he should accept himself first. Someone previously mentioned spoilers of future chapters which I won't mention but it again strengthens my thought.

Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
exactly like wtf. if you aren't prepared to hear shit then don't ask shit, sure a rape story is unexpected but what if it was something else that was equally tough?
I mean tbf sometimes you think you can handle stuff and it turns out that's just not the case, I'm not going to give her shit for that. What bothers me more is that she's just standing there allowing her friend to tell those guys off despite knowing that what her friend is saying is completely incorrect.

Dex-chan lover
She was not "so damn right" at all lol. None of the friends know the exact vile shit she said to him. They just think she felt repulsed and pulled away. If they knew, Kaede's friends might have straight up punched her. (Talking about all the shit from "you could have escaped" and "you probably liked it" parts)

Thank god, best girl gyaru will set this shit straight

Users who are viewing this thread