Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 13 Ch. 114 - Three-Way Battle, Part 18

And if Mrs. Yakushi Usukubo isn't one of the twelve execs, would that make her the 13th Lion Executive? Or the 0th Executive?
Wasn't there something, a long time ago, about an executive that didn't treat the footsoldiers poorly like the others did? If that is correct then it might be related to that claim. Been so long that my memory is hazy about that.

Dex-chan lover
We had ships in this????

Always has been.
48mqsj.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. That was one of the most cathartic pay-offs I have had in a while. I've been waiting to see how this went down for around 50 chapters now. I thought the fucker was really going to blue ball us all when it cut away, only for him to bring it back and cement Hisui as best girl of the series.

Dex-chan lover
She truly is best girl. Love this white keeper guy. We being mighty morphin power rangers. Guess we will get a black ranger keeper eventually.

Interesting fully spread. All Humans have a chair but D, an actual invader doesn't get a seat.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what she meant by: "If I came out and said it... I'd have to kill him."
I'm happy to see you"
maybe? The other option would be that she likes him, but that seems far fetched.

Bu that was an interesting chapter, about understanding others. First the human point of view, then the invader point of view, and finally Hisui and D together, agreeing with each other.

I wonder what she meant by: "If I came out and said it... I'd have to kill him."
I'm happy to see you"
maybe? The other option would be that she likes him, but that seems far fetched.

Bu that was an interesting chapter, about understanding others. First the human point of view, then the invader point of view, and finally Hisui and D together, agreeing with each other.
I think it's something about acknowledging that the Sakurama she knows of is D? (So "Sakurama, you're here." or the likes)

Hisui's been flat out ignoring all the signs that Sakurama is D in disguise, and I guess it's because she thinks that she had to follow her code of killing every invader on sight if she did until this turning point where she pulled through and accepts that D is different.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread