Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 19 - The Serial Killer and the Seven Suns

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter confirm the suspicion that silkie is flat chested

and someone explain to me WHERE silkie hide her blades she used to stab Lunatica when luna tried to strip silkie nude

Fed-Kun's army
The writer could use a mukti gender party instead of 3 females party , just becoz this is beach scene..

a 2 male 2 girl party can be better storywise as one try to date lunatica and one try to date silkie.. would make funny story if lunatica ended PREGNANT by humans lol

as for silkie maybe she as a man inside would prefer girls

Group Leader
I don't think Silkie and Lunatica alone would be able to take out the remaining reincarnates. There's literally one guy who has 9999 lives, so they would need to chain him up and keep stabbing him or something. That requires shift work. So it would make sense for them to have some new allies at this point. Hoping that they will team up with Chika and friends.

Dex-chan lover
Thats some fucked up anatomy
Takes special talent to make the bikini chapter less appealing than the rest
If we're talking about the anatomy(bone+muscle shape), it's correct, what's weird is the proportion. The shape should be correct but if we compare the size of one part of the anatomy to the adjacent body parts it feels wrong. The proportion ratio of the torso-stomach-hip is off, the torso part is way too long, which pushes the stomach short, and the hips should be longer. A little bit of retouching using a liquefier tool and it'll look ok.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How can they tell that the zombie looking crazy eyed one is the reincarnated!? :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
wow I don't mean to judge but that reincarnated is ugly

I guess chika is the sister's sibling?

Dex-chan lover
this chapter confirm the suspicion that silkie is flat chested

and someone explain to me WHERE silkie hide her blades she used to stab Lunatica when luna tried to strip silkie nude
Maybe from the towel? or the bikini? Ig we will never know...

Dex-chan lover
The writer could use a mukti gender party instead of 3 females party , just becoz this is beach scene..

a 2 male 2 girl party can be better storywise as one try to date lunatica and one try to date silkie.. would make funny story if lunatica ended PREGNANT by humans lol

as for silkie maybe she as a man inside would prefer girls
keep this straight shit away from my yuri manga

Fed-Kun's army
anyone noticed how silkie's real personality is cold uncaring person , but changed like a cute girl when facing strangers , acting like normal person?

no wonder lunatic got angry

Fed-Kun's army
TBH rereading the chapter again and kinda surprised that as a man in a girl's body , why he care if he shiw off too much skin and ditch the towel ?

silkie act like a maiden but inside is a man who should have less reservation in displaying skin..

unless the goddess changed his mind too when she put him into silkie's body..

Contributor
Chika seems to be being set up as a potential anti-Reincarnated ally, but I don't have my hopes up given the fate of the party that Silkie joined back when they were attacking the towers. This is the kind of story that can easily kill her and the two other girls off.

Lunatica alone has the fanservice quota for this chapter covered, but this beach chapter isn't disappointing in that department. We even got a little from Silkie.

So the girl eavesdropping on them while they were carelessly talking about killing Reincarnated people turned out to be Yui, the reincarnator with the "Zombie" power. I was pretty sure Ende was next given he's the owner of the resort, but I didn't expect someone else to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread