Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 20 - The Serial Killer and Yui-chan

Dex-chan lover
But the efficiency of plain body part replacement is too good to even metaphorically kill the same number of humans as demons.

I think she frankensteins MULTIPLE people, so that she has mobile replacements ready anytime.

Fed-Kun's army
why sakurako stopped lunatica from killing yui ?

the reason silkie wear the towel is not to cover up her small flat chesr but to carry weapons and knives.. clever.

i like this lunatica showing jer true self as violent demon daughter not some dumb idiot , as if lunatica just bidding her time to slaughter silkie and the orphanage for revenge

i feel like sakurako master ind the killing of yui using silkie's hand

Dex-chan lover
I hope she's not a downright evil person but rather slightly less than average morality, keeps the story interesting rather than just hurr durr all reincarnated bad just kill them all

Heck I'd like it even more if one of the reincarnated is a genuinely a good person and is just pretending to be bad

Last edited:

le3

Dex-chan lover
God now I feel bad for Yui chan...

Man it's been a while we last saw serious face Lunatica.

Dex-chan lover
So "zombie" probably refers to HER being a zombie?
Killed a ton of demons and then used other people to heal herself?

Dex-chan lover
"I have to kill her now, tomorrow is no good, so I do my best to safe her" 🤓
I'm guessing: Yui (base form) isn't too strong, so she takes damage easily. But then she fires off her cheat skill, which consumes people (in some way) in order to recover (and maybe power up). So maybe the only way to safely attack her is when there are no other people around for her to cannibalize. Which is why Silkie is protecting her on a beach full of potential cannibalization victims.

Dex-chan lover
Ittadakimasu! :meguupog: That's some nice fan service :smugnako:

But also, I kinda feel bad for Yui-chan now. She's seems to be more as a child than a ruthless murderer. That weird voice had to be behind all her actions.

Dex-chan lover
Not digging the main guy taking a hit and straight up would've died right there has the trio not show up.

All after seeing the shark wounding the kill target too.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she's not a downright evil person but rather slightly less than average morality, keeps the story interesting rather than just hurr durr all reincarnated bad just kill them all

Heck I'd like it even more if one of the reincarnated to be a genuinely a good person and is just pretending to be bad
True. The Yuri girls are nice, but if I remember right they're still pretty evil, so it will be nice to see our beloved murderer to actually dirty her hands with innocent blood once in a while rather than seeing the story accommodate her with evil enemies all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread