Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
All that magic and they never thought of any regeneration or healing spells only magic to hurt others, ironic

This translation was leagues above the other. Nice work!

It is nice seeing a translation done by someone who has not let the internet ruin their ability to write without devolving into sixth grade level edginess or shoehorning half-baked memes into everything. The internet has really broken some brains.

Anyway, great work. You nailed it.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, previous scan deleted his upload
Don't blame him tho, netizens have no mercy 🤣
I doubt they deleted their own upload. Their whole shtick is that they only translate whatever chapters they want, regardless of the gap they leave, even between two of their own chapters. It's the reason I blocked them in the first place. They'd snipe a series, only for their next release to leave a gap of several chapters.

They're trolls, so I don't think they mind the backlash they're getting. If they did, they'd have changed or disbanded a long time ago. If anything, they're probably doing all this precisely because they want the backlash.

Best thing you can do is simply block SSSSS and never look back. If they don't get any activity on their releases, they might eventually give up, and nothing of value will have been lost.

well feel free to do a better one!
Why would I? I don't even understand Japanese that well! Thankfully I had the French one to compare to, and it was much more understandable despite my knowledge level being below native in the language.

Dex-chan lover
Why would I? I don't even understand Japanese that well! Thankfully I had the French one to compare to, and it was much more understandable despite my knowledge level being below native in the language.
Ahhh I see, I see. Well having one to translate this series is good enough tho. I don't understand japanese as well but thankfully I understand the english quite well

Dex-chan lover
The slurs are bad only if they are innacurate. And this one was just trying to be a meme. It was the worst kind of edgy cringe. That and it was justified with "localization", the entire thing came off as "What if 4chan took over crunchyroll"
people really have a big misunderstanding of 4chan. its really not as bad as people say it is

Dex-chan lover
It was "No way, fag" like they were Leon Kennedy keeping the Redfields away. Now I am curious what the Japanese raw says, because the French translated it as something like "It's useless" but this translator put "No way, bitch" so now I'm wondering if there really was an insult there at all.
EDIT: Found the raws, and from what rough translation I got, the French have it correct. No insults there.
yeah, thats fair then.

Aggregator gang
Favorite idea is that the two girls and the Demon Kings Daughter are all reincarnated as triplets but powerless. Having to run their family's inn/bar in the countryside. The Demon Kings daughter is still the brute, but got the more feminine genes, contrasting her personality. Would be funny seeing a trope of people passing through the village trying to hit on her and it always ends up going badly.

Would hope you get some funny change with the two girls. Something that fits with them.

Users who are viewing this thread