Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Contributor
I feel that Razvel and the Black Knight will play a part in either one of their deaths. The best kind of outcome is to have them both kill each other, but that might be too much.

It's tough to have an ally like Lunatica who's closer to a mad dog than a reliable, thinking comrade. I guess that's pretty much why she fell into captivity with those two in the first place: she just isn't smart enough to make use of her power effectively.

I'd be surprised if Lunatica actually dies here for good, I'm sure she'll be back, maybe with Razvel's powers.

Dex-chan lover
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dex-chan lover
Lunatica? Karlach?
Baldurs-gate-3-where-i-karlach-featured-image.png

le3

Dex-chan lover
I was so excited seeing the new chapter until I see the page count :haa:

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I like the Black Knight even more now if he's really some kind of soul bound to armor like Alphonse in FMA.

Dex-chan lover
Wait I think the 99999 lives is not 99999 lives in the literally of sense but more like 99999 puppets that they can put theirs soul into???

Dex-chan lover
What is up with this clusterfuck of a situation that is all according to mc's keikaku? Why have your demon lord pawn die to the metal knight?

Banned
Now another month to find out what happens. God I swore I would never do this again with a manga 😂. But here I am.

Ty for the scan

Dex-chan lover
She ripped off her limbs to escape restraints not that long ago this slash will do absolutely nothing to her

Users who are viewing this thread