Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - The Serial Killer and Kuki Sakurako

Dex-chan lover
weird hand

aoKvT5K.png

Dex-chan lover
makes you wonder what her cheat ability is that it allows her to:
1) obfuscate her ability even to the goddess
2) recognize Silkie's previous identity
3) Cut demonfu my beloved so easily that Silkie couldn't see a thing despite it happening in front of her.
4) for said cut to not heal as quickly as it should

Of course these could be red herrings. Maybe 2 has nothing to do with her cheat and moreso her apparent obsession with Silkie. That said, if you dismiss 2) then what cheat ability would allow for 1) and 3)? 4) could be a weapon property, but it could also be part of the cheat.

A simple time manipulation/redo cheat wouldn't explain 1 and, and status manipulation wouldn't explain 3 or 4. Not to mention it's strange that the one who endowed her with a gift doesn't know what gift it is. memory alteration could be possible and might suit the comments she made, but I doubt that's it since she probably would've used it on Silkie immediately.

Dex-chan lover
:meguupog: onee san didn't get reincarnated. She's probably been leaping worlds since long time ago

Dex-chan lover
makes you wonder what her cheat ability is that it allows her to:
1) obfuscate her ability even to the goddess
2) recognize Silkie's previous identity
3) Cut demonfu my beloved so easily that Silkie couldn't see a thing despite it happening in front of her.
4) for said cut to not heal as quickly as it should

Of course these could be red herrings. Maybe 2 has nothing to do with her cheat and moreso her apparent obsession with Silkie. That said, if you dismiss 2) then what cheat ability would allow for 1) and 3)? 4) could be a weapon property, but it could also be part of the cheat.

A simple time manipulation/redo cheat wouldn't explain 1 and, and status manipulation wouldn't explain 3 or 4. Not to mention it's strange that the one who endowed her with a gift doesn't know what gift it is. memory alteration could be possible and might suit the comments she made, but I doubt that's it since she probably would've used it on Silkie immediately.
it isn't really clear, but i don't think she has recognized silkie is actually her brother.
that said, considering 1) and 4), her ability probably allows her to deny the powers of both the goddess and demon lord

Dex-chan lover
Is it the sister having a cheat skill that's stronger than the goddess' memory span or is it the goddess fucking around as usual? I'll take the latter.

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
an older sister, who seems more ruthless than MC and definitely more unhinged, with a cheat skill so great the goddess can't tell MC anything. This is setting up to be a very powerful villain, how the author handles taking down this kind of villain is the thing that makes or breaks the series.

thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Probably because the said cheat skill affects the goddess, concealing the information.
"Cheat skill: Immunity to or ability to negate godly powers like cheat skills" would make a TON of sense. If she negates divine intervention, then
1) It explains why Lunatica's wound couldn't heal
2) It explains why the goddess couldn't get info on her
3) It explains why she can see through the goddess changing the MC's face
It doesn't explain the speed of her movement, but you can reasonably attribute that to training really hard.

Double-page supporter
"Cheat skill: Immunity to or ability to negate godly powers like cheat skills" would make a TON of sense. If she negates divine intervention, then
1) It explains why Lunatica's wound couldn't heal
2) It explains why the goddess couldn't get info on her
3) It explains why she can see through the goddess changing the MC's face
It doesn't explain the speed of her movement, but you can reasonably attribute that to training really hard.
Or even explain it away by her being at her peak performance before death and then getting better once reincarnated due to magic/skill shenanigans. The twins weren't magicians before being reincarnated and their skill only made their magic stronger, it didn't give them the magic directly. Stands to reason the reincarnates can learn skills like other adventurers unless I've forgotten some worldbuilding over time.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I am gonna go with the assumption that it is not the older sister and the cheat skill let her somehow imitate her mannerisms and such, or they knew the older sister and aren't actually them. It's a good twist don't get me wrong, but since so many people are on board with it i feel like a few people should still be in the doubt boat until more evidence is provided.

Fed-Kun's army
Should have known the sister would show up eventually. I swear this is the second series I've read where the crazy sister ends up in the same world as the mc.
Share the first one! You can't just leave us hanging in curiosity.

Dex-chan lover
oneechan final boss is a good option its all up to the author's skill to be able to have mc finesse his way past king crimson lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread