Setting Things Straight With Brats - Ch. 13 - The Menhera Girl Who Accidentally Killed Her Boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
well.... i pitty her since compare to cheeky brat this trope is million times better.

Dex-chan lover
surprising amount of people in this thread thinking women cant be misogynistic. kinda dumb. misogyny is pretty common regardless of demographic

At first, I thought that this was slight anger at the over abundance of cute arguments and a "what if" scenario about what if it went wrong (realistically, it wouldn't; most of the stuff isn't either a big deal or it's exaggerated for comedy so it wouldn't be as bad)... but maybe it woke something up in the author instead....
It wouldn't? Have you seen some of the bull shit that tsunderes get away with? I mean most of the time people won't die, but they really push it in a lot of anime man. A lot of them give the Asuka Langely experience, but the difference is they have nowhere near the same amount of issues to justify the attitude.

Dex-chan lover
It wouldn't? Have you seen some of the bull shit that tsunderes get away with? I mean most of the time people won't die, but they really push it in a lot of anime man. A lot of them give the Asuka Langely experience, but the difference is they have nowhere near the same amount of issues to justify the attitude.
Again, I think you ignored the point I made that it's comic exaggeration.

Meaning it's more looney tunes stuff.... we aren't supposed to take it seriously....

THAT is why they get away with it... it's done for comic effect.

It's also why I find a lot of tsundere hate stupid (not all of it), but a ton of it is people taking comic slapstick that viewers aren't supposed to take seriously seriously....

As readers, we are supposed to have enough intelligence to realize what is meant to be taken seriously and what is not...

Asuna Langely for example. How much of what she does is actually meant to be real damage and how much is it just comedy that we aren't supposed to take seriously???

Basically, a lot of what she's doing isn't real and is more for comedy.

Like, if she was transformed realistic, she'd be way dialed down by such a large degree that you probably wouldn't recognize her....

Dex-chan lover
Tsundere are mostly loved because they often get the looney tunes effect more than any other type of character....

And it's just sad that they don't add more of it in stories....

Dex-chan lover
So the girl just gets to be free commiting murder? In Japan no less? wtf

Users who are viewing this thread