7-Nin no Nemuri Hime - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - This is just a Treatment

Dex-chan lover
If you're near burn out I would say don't force yourself. I'd rather have consistently released chapters than you dropping the series.

So far the art is beautiful but the plot and situations are pretty generic. Hopefully he'll be able to reconcile with them quickly.

Dex-chan lover
If you're near burn out I would say don't force yourself. I'd rather have consistently released chapters than you dropping the series.

So far the art is beautiful but the plot and situations are pretty generic. Hopefully he'll be able to reconcile with them quickly.
Not really generic.

Generic is the girls get embarrassed and beat him in a slap stick manner but then apologize and they get along in the 2nd chapter. They do comic exagerations that don't really harm the MC and usually, the MC actually was partially in the wrong or misunderstood....

Girls have a good reason to be pissed (again, MC mistake or misunderstanding) and if the girl ends up being wrong (misunderstanding) they usually apologize.....

In this story, the boy did nothing wrong, had 100% good reason for doing what he did, saved all of their lives, beat a dragon.... and then gets treated like dirt and has to beg for their forgiveness.... when it should be 100% the other way around....

This is the opposite of generic... this is original.

These girls are actually quite horrible and selfish.

And not comic horrible and selfish... but really horrible and selfish....

I feel like it's wrong to not give this a fair chance... cause after this one plot point is over, I might just like this series.... maybe...

But this is one of the worst done so far...

THE ONLY series that had the main girls act like this was Shokugeki no Souma with Nakiri Erina... but she was meant to be the antagonist and change... it never put Souma as the one in the wrong (completely; he was apparently rude and disrespectful, and there was no consequences, so he felt no reason to get mad).

Supporter
Gib us more chapters
In the pacing that makes you comfortable, what's worse than slow releases is scan drops

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
44p5cg.png

Dex-chan lover
Best grl found

MC pls go die, as you are not worth this woman

I'm not either, but I'll try every day

Dex-chan lover
Chiara is my favorite appearance wise, and it turns out her personality is also the best.

Users who are viewing this thread