Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
holy shit this is the biggest development I've ever seen in any of these sort of manga LETS FUKKEN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Although usually don't you usually find a new job before you quit your current one? Well perhaps he could find a job in the heavenly realm

some stuff on japanese culture

taking days off for any reason is near impossible, nakano wouldn't be able to go to interviews while working, he had to resign first

even hopping job every 5 years is frowned upon, it taking an apocalyptic event for him to actually change jobs is a great joke

On the one hand, actually resigning from terrible job in a slice of life manga — LET'S FUCKIN' GOOOO; on the other hand, this means not working with the cutest tanuki girl.

Double-page supporter
You guys need to realize that it used to be the case that most people in Japan would essentially work for the same company for decades, if not their entire life.

Resigning or being fired from a company used to be essentially career suicide in Japan. You became persona non grata and may never get a job again.

This culture is changing significantly, especially in the past few decades with the rise of multinational corps, but there's still many people who follow these principles.

Fed-Kun's army
I was wondering why this chapter had so many comments and then I saw the last panel

Dex-chan lover
Ah weaaak we didn’t need this drama.
Why is he suddenly naruto it was fine enough to have a fox SOL.

Users who are viewing this thread