Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. interesting way to add challenges into his life. And they make perfect sense. Surprisingly well done.

I do wonder how long it’ll be until the whole harem knows about and is okay with the whole system. It’s not like they won’t all be eventually, right? I went in to this expecting hot garbage, and it’s pretty much delivered.

Lol she just wants to smash him so bad right now.

Hopefully the story stays upbeat like this chapter. Like at least this girl supposedly knows everything and is still fine with the MC.

Is MC gay or what? I read this stuff just for the smut part and you're robbing that for me? geez

Double-page supporter
Man can't get hard unless he's raping.
For the people saying "oh he's saving it up for Maya", the dude is building a harem. If he can't bang two girls in a day, he should just stick with monogamy. What's he going to do when he finally gets them all together?

Dex-chan lover
In "rpg-style" situations I'd like for authors to be consistent with numbers...
Saino went from 0 (1?) to 5 after losing his V-card with Sensei. So I counted it as experience of sorts.
But Fuyushima has 9? 2 blowjobs plus one night plus one blowjob. They did NOT go 6 rounds overnight.
But all conversation points to her having been a virgin.

Sigh...

@degenerateafro Tbf, there's such a thing as contextual excitement. Banging a chick, letting time pass and banging another chick is generally much less mentally exciting than banging two chicks at once. Trust me, your body reacts differently. It's the very principle of kinks.
Also, even if you were right and he can only go multiple rounds with the rape push. In a threesome he doesn't necessarily have to cum multiple times.
He can go the asshole route (and we agree he's an asshole, no?) and just fuck one, or both, until he cums, and if girls don't, well, that's their problem.
Or two, he can use mouth/fingers/toys on the girls and THEN cum himself.
Having 4 girls doesn't necessarily mean going 4 rounds...

Double-page supporter
Hmmm.. I dont know what to make of this. To many unknown variables in play.. First the calling of Furushima, Then the diversion with sensiei. It gives the feeling it was planned. Then her failed airswing attempts at combat and her saying her reason is a secret. Do people who use the tools get drawn to the dungeon ? is there a greater purpose to bring girls down ? Whos actually calling the shots ?a dungoen lord ? too many questions, no answers.

Also teaching her to use the xbow, the MC diesnt realize but I did, She could of easily shot him and bam, MC grows a boner and gets madly in love.
im actually weirded out he turned down sex tho.. I mean no powerleveling ?

oh best for last... I <3 a chick who can kabedon!! This makes her best girl.

She's probably an agent for paranoid-spy-bustier-mc-side-chick (I have no idea what their names are). Yada yada will pass, all the girls will die and return to lv1, and welp time for harem hijinks to raise everyone's levels all over again. If you have four girls and nine levels to gain each time, that's 36 times... So that's one exploration every....

Fed-Kun's army
She will probably either be a katana user or a mage. And dungeon seems to call for a girls that either had tools used on them or girls that had intercourse with MC. It might also be a trope of "faited girls" that would be called by dungeon no matter if MC would sleep with them or not. Lets only hope that aoe effect of the ticket won't call black haired girl grandma to the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood Dude went 5 rounds with his teacher in the duration of a single candle's burn time. He definitely could have gone 6 times overnight, lol.

@ZeroR3 I think you got it regarding the item usage. Sensei was in the building and had just had the entire candle used on her, while this girl only had two doses of extract and then the ticket used on her. Every time they have an effect, there's that little "reality is shattering" effect that goes on with them, which we can interpret as the dungeon's influence getting stronger.

Dex-chan lover
Kekekeke!
Well shit, now you done it. You have sex with the inferior stick-girl once and now she constantly horny.
Pettanko gonna ruin all his other efforts.

Dex-chan lover
Man, what the fuck is wrong with this guy? So he did all that stuff because he was desperately trying to raise his level. He couldn't without using an item every time, and now he has a free pass and he keeps refusing?

Users who are viewing this thread