Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

So, why he can just not say that all stuff he done to the girls, cuz "dungeon forced" him to do. Like, he is just a victim too. 😳

Author really going 🤡 with how he wants the MC to be like. Like the story better explain why the horny dude isn't being horny now. Lmao, but agreeing with whoever said that,"he saving the load for that girl."

Fed-Kun's army
Well Id like to have a lot of sex with the other girl instead of this one... I mean the other one needs her punishment.

Aggregator gang
This whole everybody just suddenly knows everything is a weird turn.

She’s very eager but it comes across as weird, to some extent I kept expecting her to turn the weapon on him lol.

Fed-Kun's army
She read or figured out something else about the dungeon. The dungeon is going to cause him more trouble as it draws in all of them. Saino will have to stop thinking of just using them when more trouble comes.

@Leek Quite simple, really. Someone sociopathic like him can hardly become "flustered" in the first place. It's because she is demanding it that it becomes less attractive to him. He will mostly do and take the things that he wants, and not that the other party wants...

Contributor
I keep thinking Saino is going to get backstabbed by this girl even though it's unlikely.
It is a small nice change that Saino doesn't have to come up with excuses anymore. Now there's room for character development. Can you believe that?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm.... So he got found out.... She know he's using her... Yet she's still ?
What in the world is that girl thinking.
Strange that he turned her down even though she was asking for it, even if he was going to the other girl's place afterward to r*pe her.

Dex-chan lover
Why isn't this manga called Disappointing and Dungeon? Where is the damn sex?

Users who are viewing this thread