Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that was not scary.
One sec, gonna go turn on all the lights and fetch my cross and holy water...

Double-page supporter
Waited forever for him to finally do Akitsu. It could've been great, but I think the chapter was just too short for the content. Should've spread it across two chapters.

The good thing is, Akitsu's still the closest one to figuring out the MC's antics. Really like her thought process and curiosity. Glad it didn't change.
Always thought the MC was way to skittish when it comes to her. Looks like he really has a reason to worry now.

Hoping we get to see what was recorded in that video.

This was tame. He should've tortured the crap out of her. Cut her clit off and castrated her ovaries, for all the trouble she gave him. Nevertheless, the self-righteous scums (sjws) need not be concerned, for there is no satisfaction about his fate that you may expect in the long run.

@baconcat Why did you implicitly assume that long means addition? Say, you give me 3 ovaries, and someone else gave me 5 ovaries. Now how many ovaries do I have? Is it eight? Well yes, but why? That is because of the topology of the numbers, that we call natural; and in such a context it made sense to use the addition operator, because of its definition. With that out of the bag, let's talk about "x times longer/ larger than y". Here x and y are time variables. One sensible definition would be "x*y+y", using the fact that we are viewing relative to y. This definition is fine; as long as x and y are limited to natural numbers. Now let's make x and y integers. Does it still hold? For natural numbers, it was natural to use zero as the origin. Also because of the causal nature of time. The time zero would've been minimum in the given domain; and hence the origin. However when we allow the use of negative numbers; the origin could now have been shifted to the left of the ordinate. Of course, although rare to see such a notation; time can be negative. Now let's further expand the domain to real numbers. The continuous variable Time (as opposed to its discrete form) is defined over the domain IR. Observe the formula "x*y+y". Using the inverse distributive property of the multiplication operator over the addition operator for real numbers, one may write this as "(x+1)*y". Hence, "x+1 times as long as y". Do you now see the problem? This was not a problem when we had a discrete domain (owing to the topology of natural numbers/ integers). In a continuous topology (such as real numbers), fractional times are also possible. Hence, x times longer than y, may mean "(x+z)*y"; 0 < z <= 1 ; z in IR. Some may argue, that this is not relative to y; but the essence of the problem is that one may never obtain the exact value of the expression "x times longer than y", however accurate and precise. There will always be some amount of uncertainty attached; owing to the non-deterministic and partially observable environment. That is, (x+1)*y + k ; where k is a very small real number indicating the precision of the measurement. However, assuming zero as the pivot and ignoring any uncertainty; or simply in the discrete case - x times longer than y should mean (x+1)y

MD@Home
@saevodiaboli I did not say that "long", specifically, means addition. What I did say was that "x times (comparative form) than y" means y+y*x and that "x times as (indicative form) as y" means y*x because those are the meanings of the respective forms of an adjective and their uses in their respective phrases.

Double-page supporter
Well I can give the MC credit this time. This was well planned and well excuted. It was like she never had a chance against that love dose. I kept an eye open to wonder if she was pretending while resisting. but by the end im convinced shes so madly in love she cant control anything else. A hopeless romantic

But now phase 2 ? that ending, I sorta felt it last chapter. something akin to a dungeon lord evidence by the wondering girls. Or is it a final boss ? Or if hes really lucky, its sexy demon chick waiting to be banged ^_~

Well i feel like now its going to be about him and the 4 girls partying in the dungoen. Thats after he brings them all together and they all find out ?? Maybe ?

I love how this manga has highest score 10, and second highest score is 1. Ahahah.

how is it hard to understand that it's more exciting her having her free will thento just be brainwashed and used like a doll ? Lol the appeal is all gone for the character, no resistance etc; why did I expect a trash manga to be able to do correct ecchi ^^.

This manga is trash... and that’s why I’m here

In terms of being a hentai, it does have good art and stuff, but I get why people are complaining. Just turn off ur brain and enjoy, and if u can’t u can always leave. Nobody is forcing you to read this, right?

Users who are viewing this thread