Sex & Dungeon!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

@ZeroEx94 something tells me he'll die in a horrific way, along with the girls. But will be sent to the beginning with his level reset, essentially getting rid of any satisfaction for the readers who dislike him.

Double-page supporter
Out of the 4 girls sensei is still the best I guess cause even in real life I prefer older women 😂

Dex-chan lover
Guys i don't think this Story has any Morale. It's just a Guy banging cute Girls. Yes he is a total piece of shit but again i don't think the Story cares about that Part.

MD@Home
Thirty minutes is NOT "three times longer" than ten. It's TWO times longer than ten, or three times AS LONG.

Fed-Kun's army
the art defontely improved, they were getting lazy with the line work for the last few chapters

damn it, there goes the opposition. Hope a better rival steps up to stop him. I want to see him crash and burn

Ah there we go, I have mixed feelings about a main character being such a garbage person so I don't really like that he's so goddamn screwed since this manga could have worked without all the rape, but on the other hand he sucks so much.

Not gonna lie, kinda curious what she wanted to say before MC activated the hourglass...

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: It's actually the dungeon grooming the MC, not MC grooming the girls

Users who are viewing this thread