Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
>not working hard to better yourself in order to provide smiles through business
Why even live

Dex-chan lover
Lily changed her job from succubus to muse.
Also, those eyebrows are getting bigger every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it’s a long way to go and I’m overthinking things...but I feel that this will have a bittersweet ending.

Like, she clearly likes him and probably he’ll come to realize the same.
But “facing reality” gets in the way (mostly, her having a much longer lifespan being a succubus than him being a normal human), and some things happen (his work gets approved and appraised, and a human girl start to notice him) so they’ll decide to not become a couple and just remain in each other’s heart as someone really important, with an increased distance over time.

EDIT : just to be clear, it’s NOT what I hope. Obviously I see them as the main -and only- couple till the end.
I just stated a “feel” that I’m having.

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 I honestly dont think thats gonna be the ending. These types of manga usually have a more open-ended ending that implies everything is continuing as it is. The only way it would go there is if author decides to take the romance more seriously or by adding more plots to it, which is very unlikely since this is one of those healing manga.

Dex-chan lover
Chonk eyebrows are cute but i think those are bit too chonk

Users who are viewing this thread