Shadows House (Official Colored) - Ch. 188 - Enemies and Allies

Dex-chan lover
Man, poor Edward. Guy is being taken for a ride by every 'spy' he has, and pretty much every faction we know about.
Edward thinks he knows best out of all of them, but in reality he knows the least. Everyone is either manipulating him, conspiring against him, or ignoring him.

This was a fantastic chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Man, I remember abandoning this manga when Lou was invited. I didn't want a walking dead situation when your favorite character gets killed and the manga (comic in that case) goes downhill really fast.
I'm glad I decided to reread this manga once again.
The anxiety of not knowing how things are going to play out is great. There are so many loose canons at the moment (like Thomas is free right now, the elder from the 3rd floor and Anthony) you have no idea how things are going to play out.

I just hope Lou is allright, because I can see this arc ending with a higher death toll and it would be sad to find that Lou was dead since long before this arc started.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, by the way. Anyone is aware what's the usual schedule for this manga? Either translation or the raws?

Ngl, I got scared and doubted Douglas on the last chapter but I guess he still remain true to his convictions and resolve, that is to never betray his friends regardless. That's the true spirit.

Dex-chan lover
Before I even read the chapter I think everyone should pay close attention to Shirlys little pose on the explanatory page.

Okay now time to read on.

"I wonder how many times Master Douglas' face has been injured" Hough. So that really wasn't an isolated incident, huh.... i guess why would it be. Also interesting he noted being hit made him 'think unnecessary things', there seems to be a connection with physical pain and shaking off the brainwashing....

Man. Douglas feels now like where Ricky could have wound up. That's the shape the shadow house pushes you into. To be hurt. To be strong.

I'm proud of Douglas.

also whoof "A wound that can't be seen is the same thing as a wound that doesn't exist" this author isn't pulling punches about how people handle trauma huh.

Users who are viewing this thread