Shadows House (Official Colored) - Ch. 193 - Operation's End

Contributor
Oh, no. Anthony was in on the plan after cutting a deal with Kate. But unifying Louise and Lou wasn't their goal. It was just to get their hands on more of that special sauce "fragment of favor" that makes shadows go berserk if ingested. It was the very thing that also caused Margaret to go on a rampage and now he has more of it. But I do wonder why did they bother to feed some of it to Louise if getting their hands on it means their objective has been met.

Also, I have a pretty bad feeling about Anthony killing Maggie way back. Did he just use her body to swap out Lou and Louise from the box...? Suddenly I don't believe what Kate thought was a fake corpse made out of chicken and pig innards anymore. It's most likely a lie he told Kate and he used a real corpse instead. It makes some sense this way why he'd suddenly murder Maggie. Or if that's not the reason why he killed her, it at least proves to be a convenient way to get rid of her body.

Our boy Patrick got one hell of a powerup after Margaret's rampage. It's like a soot power to cancel other soot powers, but mixed a little with the power of love unlike the unadulterated fist of gender equality in Touma's Imagine Breaker. More importantly, Ricky's childhood love with Lou is saved. He owes Patrick for this.

Alright, although Lou and Louise have been saved, they will also need to find a way to live in secrecy. Because all will be for naught if the adults realize the corpse in the box is someone else if Lou and Louise continues to live like normal in the children's wing. The two of them must absolutely not be spotted by anybody else not in on the rescue plan.

Users who are viewing this thread