Shadows House (Official Colored) - Ch. 195 - New Teams

Dex-chan lover
Things are going for a curious turn considering all the changes that just happened, I wonder now how the spying from the adults upon the children's building will go since Sara's not there anymore (Douglas will work as an agent, feeding false information?), and what Anthony will do regarding that considering he's not supposed to be there (or even alive from the PoV of the adults, if I remember right).

As always, thank you very much for the scanlation.

Fed-Kun's army
Things are going for a curious turn considering all the changes that just happened, I wonder now how the spying from the adults upon the children's building will go since Sara's not there anymore (Douglas will work as an agent, feeding false information?), and what Anthony will do regarding that considering he's not supposed to be there (or even alive from the PoV of the adults, if I remember right).

As always, thank you very much for the scanlation.
The adults wing spying is basically ended at this point? Douglas is recruited by Kate and Sara is with him. Edward would have to make a risky on-site inspection.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting we took the time to make new teams when it feels like the final battle is close, though not sure if they have to deal with Anthony before facing the adults.

Emilyko extremely clever thinking again, thanks to the love she has for Kate, this time with the improved gloves.

Dex-chan lover
The adults wing spying is basically ended at this point? Douglas is recruited by Kate and Sara is with him. Edward would have to make a risky on-site inspection.
I just mentioned that, because I feel it was left ambiguous how his relationship with Edward stayed considering how the last page of ch. 188 went. Since we can see Douglas's thoughts we know where he stands, but maybe Edward still sees him as a pawn. I can be wrong though.

Group Leader
Dayum! But we still don't know what's the deal with Anthony, is he just a human? Is Christopher really dead? Did they fuse? And if so who is actually in control? (Not even talking about that whole secret plan Anthony has going). :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread