Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 7 Ch. 80 - Everyday Life

Supporter
Thanks for amazing update. Good luck on your task (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Dex-chan lover
Kate going full-on maid mode because she actually recognizes that it's kinda sketch to be talking a big game about doll liberation but still making Emilyko take care of all things domestic is totally securing her position as best shadow.

You'll learn to tie that apron in no time, Kate. I believe in you.

Dex-chan lover
"A dream... That was the first time I had a dream since I arrived here."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpLx3iDxPv8

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for the bulk updates!! I'll be waiting patiently for the group to come back⭐

Hem

Double-page supporter
My god. Modern Society. End Stage Capitalism.
I see it all now!
Free us, Kate!

Good luck with your assignments! Thanks for the bulk updates!

Hmm. Emilyko and Shaun's idea that faceless living doll mourning their dead master convinced my theory that Anthony has been disguising himself as faceless living doll to get around. You know... he's masterless himself.

Thanks for the translation, and good luck with school!

Kate looking great in her maid outfit. This had the feel of a season finale, what with reiterating some themes and their goals. Emily seems to be really struggling with the reality of their situation, it is fairly likely she'll make a mistake. But perhaps I'm not giving her enough credit. Looking forward to what they'll do together moving forward.

Edit: can't believe I forgot they're making an anime. I hope they can keep up the art style and theme, and don't rush the plot. I really enjoyed the first few chapters of total mystery and unease.

Thank you so much for the translation.

I just noticed there isn't sun around the Shadows house because of the soot and the "living dolls" sleeps in the box maybe that way they will accustom until being chosen to "became" adults and be in the box lock until they became one with their shadow.

hey everyone, we are on break for the next 2 weeks but we will be releasing (hopefully) volume extras over the break.
If you wanna chat with us or about shadows house here is our discord: https://discord.gg/veyTEtM

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation and batch updates!! Take your time. I'll be waiting. See you in 2 weeks.
I agree that this feels like the actual end of an arc or a season. "Opening arc", in a way (opening in 7 volumes and 80 chapters...amazing).
It's also a great callback to the beginning where Kate and Emilyko went through similar things, but now they have a completely different view of it. Now that both of them are more determined than ever, a new arc will begin. Their journey to go against the Shadows House truly starts here. That's how I feel about it.

Double-page supporter
thanks for the updates!! breaks and your lives offline are very important so im glad yall are taking time off, we've been treated to so many chapters anyway

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the chapters!!!
Have a nice break :D
The art and story are so amazing, excited to see Kate and Emilyko’s next moves!

Users who are viewing this thread