Shadows House - Vol. 5 Ch. 51 - John and Shaun

Dex-chan lover
I just want to note, this chapter makes it pretty clear that the Shadows are physically weaker than normal humans. Yeah their soot powers are awesome and pretty mind and reality bending but well, isn't that just a method they use to survive? They're physically weak so they probably survived by attaching to someone and then making their host believe them to be a friend with the soot.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up!! I hope you'll continue it. It's far behind the raws now. It'd be too bad for such an amazing series to be lost.
This chapter is really fun! John is damn funny. I love the very shounen act of them having a friendly boxing match lmao, it fits them so well - and it somehow freed Shaun from brainwashing. Amazing. I do wonder if Kate didn't mention the water thing, which would be weird. I will just personally believe John didn't read the rest of the letter (very possible) and being the kind of guy he is, just uses his fist lmao. But hey, whatever works.

Supporter
I love it when manga series have very big questions that slowly creep into the story. Like this one: What are the shadow people called in the outside world, beyond their territory?

Double-page supporter
I believe it's because John makes Shaun's blood out too. it's kind of method to make that brainwashing coffee lessen in body from the fight. With simulation to protect himself, Shaun is be able to come back.

But, he might still get influent though. If it was the case. But, at least, he has some immune into it. (probably)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah maybe adrenaline from fighting can lessen the brainwashing (plus it has been couple of days so daily consumption of water plus secretion & excretion should depleted the effect)

Fed-Kun's army
Look at these two dumbasses, beating the shit outta each other. Love em

Dex-chan lover
....all of sudden i just realize..
Shadow is really the shadow of living doll

What living doll like or dislike will imprinted to shadow

So they connected, and imprint each other??

What they thought also interlinked

Dex-chan lover
This is so hot blooded I love it. G-Gundam ass scene (i mean this in the best way possible)

Double-page supporter
In a way Kate is one of the most independent shadow because Emyliko does not affect her state of mind or preferences much.

Users who are viewing this thread