Shadows House - Vol. 5 Ch. 51 - John and Shaun

It's cool that they solve the problems a different way, but it really makes me wonder why Kate didn't just tell John that drinking water cures it in the letter. Ran out of space? maybe there was something like that on the back of the letter... oh well.

Dex-chan lover
lmfao what an amazing chapter. John dealt with his troubles in only a way John could lol.

Dex-chan lover
So, Kate... Did you just run out of wax before you were able to mention the water solution at all?

I suppose it might not have worked. Shaun is harder to trick than Emilyko.

So does that mean instead of removing the brainwashing with water, John got Shaun to defy the orders from the brainwashing, thereby overcoming it entirely? Nice, makes me wonder if/how the others will deal with it

Dex-chan lover
Somwhow, I can imagine that if Shadow House got an anime adaptation, John will be voiced by Shimono Hiro. 😂

Dex-chan lover
I knew John was like Kate in how they view their "living dolls." They put their friendship first, treasuring Emilyko and Shaun so much.

Dex-chan lover
John is so smart.  Brainwashing. You just need to cause a little damage to the brain and the mind control wears off. Truly a witty move.

Also, this scene is far better in the manga than in the anime! I’ll read this manga from chapter 1 instead of 80.

Users who are viewing this thread