Shaman King: The Super Star - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Fight of the Zero Fighter's Departure

Dex-chan lover
still hoping that this is a retake of the sequel instead of a Flowers sequel because face it, Flowers was fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit though, a Zero pilot as a spirit is REALLY DAMN COOL. I can't wait to see him in combat.

Dex-chan lover
I am slightly too biased to think american pilots respected their enemies enough to remember their names. Or maybe way roo biased.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks i am crossing my fingers hoping that Takei learned the power of reboots and retconning from his late friend Stan Lee, because Flowers really need to get that story reworked, but saddly it doesn't seems like that will be the case.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar let me re-iterate this clearer: here's to hoping that Super Star is a REBOOT of a shaman king sequel. because we can all agree that Flowers is a shit sequel that should have never happened. no one wants to see Jeanne dead.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks i agree but... isn't Shaman King: Red Crimson being released exactly at the same time as this one? and in there he pretty much confirmed how Jeanne got punked.

I didn't think this fail boat is getting any saves or redemption any time soon, sadly i don't think he is rebooting anything.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar uh it says that it's a spin-off? usually spin-offs are non-canon. doesn't help that Takei's being not clear abt this

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks Usually spin-off are all canon. I never heard of thing about spin-off are non-canon unless it was stated by the author. Spin-off are side stories that reveal more about side characters or the information that the author didn't have the chance to share in the main story. Example: Shokugeki no Soma: L'étoile is canon to Shokugeki no Soma.

Users who are viewing this thread