Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 48.2 - Daniela’s Quest Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Our boi is back baby, let's get it! In a wave of pure degeneracy Philo pulls out some wholesomeness when all seems lost

Also jiggle may not know exactly what a horny aura is, but considering what we've seen that he's into, he's probably got a strong aura and doesn't even know it.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
b2c66r.png

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

Dex-chan lover
What a forced way to "show" MC's strength.
By defeating his sister in an absolutely unfair fight.
The sis can't injure the bro because the injuries will get transferred to her.
And she won't drop the protection because she loves her brother too much.
:facepalm:
I really don't like this manga since the author suddenly make the big sis evil.

Edit: For people who marked this comment Dumb, please explain why. Is it because I have different taste (I said "I don't like")?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What a forced way to "show" MC's strength.
By defeating his sister in a absolutely unfair fight.
The sis can't injure the bro because the injuries will get transferred to her.
And she won't drop the protection because she loves her brother too much.
:facepalm:
I really don't like this manga since the author suddenly make the big sis evil.
She was unhinged from the day 0.

Dex-chan lover
She was unhinged from the day 0.
Unhinged, yes. But evil? Not necessarily.
That just suddenly get established starting from chapter 46.1, when she said that the bangle has stat suppression.
And it's likely because the author need a reason to boost MC's stats later.

Don't you think that it's actually weird for MC to think that he's wearing shackles because his adventures have been going very well lately? Rather than shackled, normally one would think that they got buffed instead. And his so-called "going very well" was actually because he was supported by everyone around him. And luck. HUGE amount of luck.

MC kept going into dungeon since when he was still alone and weak, and it's only because of luck that he met people like Philo who supported and helped him so much that he could reach floor 30. Normally he would have died much much earlier, and that bangle would really help in keeping him alive. Just think about it: despite him being so weak he only found out about the bangles at floor 30. Which means that he was never injured until then. If it's not luck and/or carried by others, what then?

There should be other ways if the author want to suddenly boost MC's stats, rather than making the overprotective big sis evil and the father hatefully incompetent.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread