Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
Can the author do literally anything else besides have the mc dream about his old companions asking for help as spirits and needing to go to 'X' city to save the world, its the 3rd time and its already old as hell what with him thinking its familiar and waking up and immediately forgetting

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The chapters feel so disjointed. Last page of the previous chapter had him and handlebars girl going to a random smithy, then suddenly we are receiving divine messages, having flashbacks, falling off dragons, and a random trip to the adventurers guild to be fawned over by a gaggle of brainless thots.

I really don't know why I'm still reading this dumpster fire of a manga.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hmmm so as his present harem is fighting over him, he is also being called over by his harem from his past lives (well that was the pattern for some time now), and this time he is needed by another harem member in his past (which is a dude this time) to wind-element location.

Dex-chan lover
for a person who is " i JuSt WaNt To LiVe My LiFe FreEly", he sure keep getting swept left and right..
whether the plot "save the worlld" or his "harem"..
ngl this is kinda stupid.. kekw

Ooooooo I’ve just about had it with that “I fEeL lIkE i DrEaMeD sOmEtHiNg ImPoRtAnT BuT i CaN’t ReMeMbEr”
For real same.. And even if he did remember he definitely wouldn't care anyway, so its kinda pointless to show these dreams. Especially when he'll meet them by some dumb "coincidence" while doing some weird ass side mission anyway

Dex-chan lover
What a refreshing plot devices... no one has ever done it before, Shakespeare is nothing in comparison.
I'll continue to read it tbf. Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread