Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover

Theodora changes her mind and lets Ruti be free, she then takes up the role of Hero, even if it's in name only. The other guy from the Demon Drug incident that was selected to be a Hero as well (not the same as Ruti's True Hero job) accompanies her. I can't remember if Danan goes with them.
Thanks

Dex-chan lover

Theodora changes her mind and lets Ruti be free, she then takes up the role of Hero, even if it's in name only. The other guy from the Demon Drug incident that was selected to be a Hero as well (not the same as Ruti's True Hero job) accompanies her. I can't remember if Danan goes with them.
Snooore....

But thanks for the heads up

Dex-chan lover
m6VjTiB.png

Epic comeback! But they really have to shout each others' names huh? Are they a couple like Romeo and Juliet?
TxToTLO.png

Danan, the alchemy guy and Ugeugesan are the real mvps on this match.

Dex-chan lover
Man, at this pacing, minimum 2 chapters till
Ares dies

Thanks for the TL

Speaking of pacing, the anime adaptation will have already surpassed the manga in terms of story pacing.

S1 aired in 2021, covering the 1st major story arc. S2 is going to start next year Jan 2024. Meanwhile the manga is only just finishing up the 1st story arc, and given its monthly releases it will likely only wrap up said arc around or after S2 ends.

Double-page supporter
I keep reading this JUST to watch Ares DIE, it will be so satisfying when Gideon kills him, actually it would be even more satisfying if the Hero kills him

Dex-chan lover
That alchemist has balls, gotta respect that. Poor Ugeuge and assassin-chan, though. Oh well, just a bit more until the climax.

Dex-chan lover
Most likely love in a familial way not romantic/sexual way.
I'd say that it's complicated because Ruti more or less can't feel anything due to her "hero blessing" with the exception that she can feel love for her brother and it seems to be more than familial but not quite romantic/sexual, maybe because he's the only one she can feel anything for.

ughh i already knew what would happen because i watched the anime adaption 2 years ago which was far ahead than the manga but the wait is still killing me. I just want to see that ahole Ares die.

Users who are viewing this thread