My Dearest Self With Malice Aforethought - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Hope the plot still focusing on Eiji father past rather than just Eiji vs B1.
Also Kyouka sus..

Contributor
That twist..... what's Kyouka up to? Trying to erase Eiji to stay with B-1? Some new form of NTR?

Just had another idea actually: what if the old man is lying? He might be a friend of B-1 and B-1 is trying to make Eiji confused. Something like this:

B-1 knows that Eiji will go to the doctor to check on the multiple personality disorder -> B-1 goes first instead -> there, he meets the old man and convinces him to help him -> they establish a codeword (the whole "give me a cigarette" shenanigan) -> B-1 tells the old man to lie and say that Kyouka was there with him if Eiji/B-1 does not give him a cigarette

That could be interesting though, and it is not too confusing either, it could work from a storytelling perspective. I just have no clue over the motive yet xD

@BaganLee sorry for pestering; I suppose you didn't notice my note. I forgot to say that that sentence "I haven't even..." is also present in page 13 (last bubble). That means 4 bubbles (two of them with divided sentences0 are with same sentences - it is really repetitive?

The pages number I counted from Hyakuro website reader.

Ok so:

1. I called kyouka being a liar and conspiring with B-1

2. This arc will be about figuring out who is the dominant personality.

3. Like others have said he NTRd himself lol

Users who are viewing this thread