Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Ch. 35.2 - Ascension Program

Dex-chan lover
that was a really weird end

but ima be honest though.....

the whole part when she lost her powers really killed things so this just ending like it did kinda makes sense sadly

cause before the whole magic lost arc the series was really amazing but then as soon as the lost magic thing happened i just wanted that shit to be over.... but sadly that part dragged on for way to long

so yeah the magic lost arc completely killed this series and it sucks cause again i really enjoyed this series

Dex-chan lover
Right as they were starting a magic education system to teach the kids how to code learn magic they just suddenly have a showdown with the Demon King and then it's over happily ever after. The most interesting thing about this one was that the MC never got the chance to grow up.

Dex-chan lover
should have stabbed him when he was down, demon trash deserves death, especially when they betray their word like this.

Dex-chan lover
why would you spare them after that? they tried to murder a baby, after being beaten they surrender only to then betray the surrender and try to kill you again and destroy the continent.

this story started out so interesting but man what a disappointing end, i get it it got axed and needed to speed up a bit but still...

Dex-chan lover
As with many stories that get Axed early, the ending felt rushed and kind of anticlimactic. But I guess that is better then the alternative of just ghosting the manga and leaving it at the cliff of nothingness.

Users who are viewing this thread