Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san

The mc is next level beta its like whenever he sees a slight boob.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
RRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
SAYING AAHHHHH STOP YOU LEWD ONEEEEEEEEEEEEE-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

@Lollypanda man, how many years dya have? probably more than 15 so don judge the mc cuz he is just... remember, everyone that reads this and call him beta must remember all the time that the mc IS JUST 12 YEARS OLD!!!

Double-page supporter
This manga is great and wholesome. Easy to read. But for some people (including me), the power fancy moments in this manga could really make you lose interest

Seriously man Chapter 9 is by far the most wholesome shit ever. Not many manga can bring a tear to my eye but this almost made a waterfall.

Look, this is what every harassed, afterstory hero deserves. Deserves to be pampered, to be loved.
Solid. 11/10

Group Leader
I'm as much of a filthy degenerate as the next guy, but the story has started to feel annoyingly bland. And it's a huge pity, because I hold both the author and the artist in very high esteem.

It's, like, I don't really have a feel for who those characters are as people, y'know? Particularly the maids.

Last edited:
so mc is a kid who has the power of both hero and demon lord(cause of curse) let himself get torchered and experimented by the royals after he defeated the demon king then he was banished to the forests, his achievement ,holy weapon and hero title stolen and is living with literally the 4 most powerful demons and idk for what reason doesn't want to take revenge on royals and other humans and on top of that actually listening to the person who literally is using mc hero title

Users who are viewing this thread