Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Dark Witch of Darkness

Dex-chan lover
Man, what's with the pacing? There's a demon lord baby and then it just gets ignored. Why was MC even keeping the babies instead of finding an orphanage? They mentioned a magic school in one page and all of a sudden he already went to school and has a few new spells. I guess I'll continue reading for the log, but wtf is going on here.

All hail the Dark Lord, for he gives us big, high-in-nutrients titties!

Though, obviously, even such breasts and an overlord have to bend knee to THE LOG.

Fed-Kun's army
This sucks in so many ways. Many plot twists had the potential to be interesting, but the author f*cks up so bad it's ridiculous. The demon baby? Yeah, that could've been cool, too bad nothing matters whatsoever because we just jumped over that part. Raising babies? Why? The mc kills people? He gives zero f*cks and continues on as if nothing happened(don't get me wrong, I don't mind ruthless mcs, I love chinese type mcs that kill everyone, but this is supposed to be a good, kind person and he doesn't care at all about anything, nothing truly phases him, be it demon baby or murder). The plot holes are so freaking many... I don't think I can take this anymore. We don't even know the girls or the mc properly, they're not even introduced correctly and no one seems to have a spirited and relatively realistic personality. Talk about artificial.

e5ef79b90c174694bf9b098740cbe5c8.jpg

Double-page supporter
I didn't like the babies until one of them made huge cow-tits out of thin air. I'd raise him.

Users who are viewing this thread