Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Goddess of Time, and the Ancient Hero

Group Leader
Mention me if you see something wrong, be it a translation or typesetting error.

To answer it before it gets asked:
"Why did you only translate 75% of the SFX?"
Because the other 25% would take me way too long, or would require redrawing skills that I don't have.

Berserker with log.... Can we slap that bitch goddess

Thax for Chapter

Double-page supporter
FSN Berserker got isekai-ed after Illya transform him into Berser-car

Dex-chan lover
Murata Cress, and our hero is named Murata Makoto. Is this going to have any significance or is it a coincidence in English but uses different characters in Japanese??

Dex-chan lover
My first thought was "Did they just fucking summoned Hercules?" But no it's the Isekai Offbrand version.

Aggregator gang
I have completely forgotten the whole goddess plot. No idea what’s going on here lol.
Apparently sending another hero to kill him will get him to be hers I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you even want him anymore if you have this super powerful ancient hero, like what would be the point?

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the Godess of time bring another log user from the past to fight you fills you with DETERMINATION!

@HiraOmnibus
To have something that she can't have?
It is likely a pride kind of thing.

Contributor
@Add1152000 The Bitch of Space-Time is the goddess that backed the (at the time) Douchebag Hero-mode Avel, who the MC defeated on multiple occasions. The goddess cut Avel loose at that point and tried to get the MC as her servant, but he straight up called her out as the bitch she is and walked away. Now she's got "Spoiled Brat Syndrome", where if she can't have the MC for herself she's going to kill him, or have the new guy beat him into submission.

Users who are viewing this thread