Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Girl Set Loose in the Wild.

Dex-chan lover
Getting huge "Girl Who Ate a Death God" vibes.
From enlisting by delivering heads, enjoying a simple distasteful bread, the connection with a "death god", to being op as fuck. I think she also captured/killed spies outside the camp/fort at some point.

Double-page supporter
Don't know about the trope that military food is supposed to be bad. Never had a problem with it except for the quality of bread, but everything else decent to good.

Dex-chan lover
Gahd, I love this cute innocent grim reaper >.<

gorgeous savagery :>

Dex-chan lover
Don't know about the trope that military food is supposed to be bad. Never had a problem with it except for the quality of bread, but everything else decent to good.
In this case it's probably more of a supply shortage thing than the military food being particularly bad all the time. I feel like there were some points in Youjo Senki where that was the deal too. There was a general supply issue in the entire country "Hitler loli" was a soldier for, even the generals above her had pretty terrible food as a result. Here, what's his face mentioned something about the superior at the fort having better bread than they all did, but it sounded like pretty basic bread even up to that point. Sometimes "average" becomes "luxury."

Aggregator gang
Don't worry, she's just pulling your LEG...

Alright, I'm outta here.

Fed-Kun's army
@Konata_Izumi - Being that he is the actual grim reaper and that there is now currently a war. He is most likely out there somewhere collecting souls. So there is a good chance for Olivia to meet Zed on the battlefield.

Dex-chan lover
3rd type of intelligent life? what is one and two?
"close encounters of the third kind" is humans

Users who are viewing this thread