Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Ch. 50 - The Right Person in the Right Place

Dex-chan lover
He really did misjudge the difference in power.
If he attacked that fast, he could have destroyed him before he has a chance to channel mana.

More training needed for you.
I mean makes sense. Rick constantly undervalues himself, since he compares himself to the people who trained him. OF course he's gonna think he's relatively normal if he compares himself to them.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the friction on his face is also 0 now that Rick punched him :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
The last page reminds me of the series with the punching villainess.

Dex-chan lover
This felt like a cliche waste of pages. Really stopped on him ending up just like we thought he would months ago.

Double-page supporter
What a stupid chapter, rick is very easily able to move faster than human perception, he could have just punched him immediately instead of allowing himself to get beat up lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

The headmaster had the hobby to listen to other chatting away, so he probably didn't have the experience of fists coming to his face while he is also chatting.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I didn't like how most of this chapter was dedicated to delaying his karmic retribution and let him beat on Rick and be a dick for a while longer as if it's trying to build drama like there's somehow a "danger to the protagonists", while we know what was going to happen in the end anyways. Could have cut like a good half of this chapter out and put in more beatdown punishment which he so richly deserved, and some reactions to his world/plans/ego crumbling around him.
Exactly this. The author spent so much time and effort to make him look so evil and yet he was finished in one punch. Alteast give me a beatdown or torture where he begs for his life.

Dex-chan lover
The headmaster was really a big-headed man, both figuratively and literally.
Just look how big his head was compared to Rick's big knuckles.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Literal last panel
I Thought You Were Stronger... - YouTube

Dex-chan lover
honestly he could have beat him even with the little brother being held hostage. rick seems to have some serious confidence issues in the most vital of times. if any of the others were there instead they all would have beat him before he even finished trying to bring up that hostage shit. rick could also just as easily have finished it too had he been more confident in himself.

Users who are viewing this thread