Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai - Vol. 7 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
I hope and pray that the SSF bullshit is done, but history teaches me to be wary about the Author's chances of deciding to dip back into that well if the story slows down or he gets stuck for ideas.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be content with this prick (and his goons) not getting a real punishment after all those dangerous stunts, if FFS is gone for good.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY this arc and SSF are over. Now pls just focus on them again, no unnecessary drama

Dex-chan lover
Just once, I'd like to see the tropey stalker cult actually face serious realistic consequences for their actions (which include assault, kidnapping, and attempted murder when they threw that giant rock salt at his head) like getting suspended, expelled, transferred to a correctional school, grounded, socially outcast, etc. instead of just physically punished off screen with no lasting consequences or even getting mentioned ever again....

Dex-chan lover
Glad this arc is over, I swear if they come back in the future, I'll learn how to draw, learn Japanese and create a Manga of them dying "Another" style just out of petty anger.

Dex-chan lover
Wait...I'm dumb....she was there, right? It wasn't something Oshio imagined out of his tiredness, right? She did smooch his forehead, right? Right?

Dex-chan lover
can we get a dedicated chapter of the salt bastards getting beat up or something

Dex-chan lover
Wow so they do all that shit and it ends with "oh well we'll stop now bye."

What a garbage arc with a garbage ending to it.

Group Leader
Manga is going downhill since confession arc and with all that strict parenting situation.

Users who are viewing this thread