Shippaisaku no Tsukaima to Majutsushi - Ch. 1

Short, standard and nice. TL is absolutely right with the comment on the last page. My friends give kuuderes too much flack. I love them for the exact moment they finally show a shred of emotion, after basically 4-5 volumes of them being completely emotionless. It makes it all worth it in the end

Dex-chan lover
Usually i always have the thought "man this should be serialized" or somewhere along the line. But this one actually feels like, it's good to end there no more and no less

Group Leader
"Beyond Journey's End" type of shii. :qq:

If only they do serialize this oneshot.

Yup, oneshot and ninja cutting onions to make me cry. Oneshot and sadness is the perfect combo. Zart trying to make Kanon show emotions by doing many fun things and marrying her was so sweet and in the end of his life wanting to see her smile and when she smiled that scene was beautiful. He passed away seeing Kanon's smile He passed away seeing the most beautiful person in his life showing the most beautiful emotion and seeing this being fulfilled Zart passed away in peace with a smile. Kanon crying after Zart passed away was sad. and she going on a journey to help abandoned familiars like Zart saved her. she says she has no emotions when father asks her that if she moves away Zart would be lonely. she says she doesnt feel emotions. i think it was because she doesnt want to feel sadness. and helping other abandoned familiars like Zart would make Zart happy.
bittersweet ending...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread