"Shiryou Jutsushi nado Kegarawashii" to Shokei Sareta node, Mazoku ni Tenshin Itashimasu - Ch. 4

Supporter
I'm sorry for being unreasonable in demanding chapter 4.
(but you also still need to associate the chapters to your group)

And to everyone in the human realms:
you-done-you-know-it.gif

Dex-chan lover
Oooh, handsome is up and at them! Now it’s time for the counter-attack!!

And thank you ever so much Flaemus for these two chapters! I loved them both very much!!

Dex-chan lover
it remind me about the main lead real name when i read the WN...

the reason why fmc can raise the saintess as undead at the end of the story? because she speak the main lead real name, ewald
those who dont have enough magic will die when speak that name, thus the saintess died while accidentally spoke of his real name while in conversation with them at the climax, lmao :v

and when she died, it only act like an annoyance to them

Dex-chan lover
uhh, they can hear her speak his true name right?

Also, that's a pretty huge difference in the revival spell, whew.

Supporter
The manga is quite a loose adaptation.
Would your opinion be that it's a general limitation of the media, or that this work seems to be seeing it more than others?

Because clearly whether it be a self-published web novel, or a company-published light novel, there is a difference in the amount of work involved, compared to a manga adaptation. Take even just the staircase and the area where the lord was...interred? A drawing, even being done digitally, needs to be reproduced for multiple panels or pages; while describing it does not.

Group Leader
Would your opinion be that it's a general limitation of the media, or that this work seems to be seeing it more than others?

Because clearly whether it be a self-published web novel, or a company-published light novel, there is a difference in the amount of work involved, compared to a manga adaptation. Take even just the staircase and the area where the lord was...interred? A drawing, even being done digitally, needs to be reproduced for multiple panels or pages; while describing it does not.
In this case, that would be the latter option. As far as I can say, the manga version cuts out some of the important worldbuilding, while adding whole scenes and interactions not present in the original story. It tries to be more dramatical; though, like with the revival spell change, it's probably different both because the manga wants to expand upon the quite short WN and because it lacks what was cut during adaptation.

Though maybe it's just for now, and everything will be revealed to us later. Or maybe not. Still good.

Users who are viewing this thread