Shitai no ♡ Karen-san!! - Ch. 41 - I came

next chapter: nonono she could of never meant that. She was just drunk and I was overthinking it. *NTR-kun appears*

🙄🙄🙄

Double-page supporter
Maybe if he fucks her she will be able to stay alive.

Aggregator gang
wait title page said "completed" and i thought this is it end

calling it now: He resigns from the company next chapter

AHHHHHHHHHHH IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED THE SHIP JUST STARTED SAILING OUT OF NOWHERE

Dex-chan lover
It is BOTH Necrophilia AND Spectrophilia since she can do BOTH. Also, if the MC puts a baby in her she will have the will to LIVE ... so ... Get To Skeeting MC. As much as I like the ghost waifu at his apartment Saichou has her beat in SEVERAL departments. However, Ghost waifu DOES SUCC so ... it's a tight race.

Dex-chan lover
@Dipuc4Life her heart isn't beating, which opens the question whether she can have a baby. She can't supply nutrients and oxygen to it. But, of course, that goes for the cells of her body, too, so we're already in very biologically-questionable territory.

It would make a plot point if the author ignores all of the above and lets her become pregnant. Also becomes an ethical issue for the antagonist, who is supposed to be on high moral ground.

Dex-chan lover
yes they have a zombie baby and she is adorable

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
MC-kun should understand that no one likes a donkan. Greenhair tried to rape this guy's girl at least twice, and he continued hanging out with him long enough to hear him comment on his denseness and then tell him to stay that way.

Why, for some mysterious-and-unexplained-yet-benign reason?

No, it's because Greenhair wants to rape her, obviously--the only person saying it's almost time for her to go is the same person who tried to send her off in the first place. That milquetoast denseness is what enabled Greenhair to keep coming back, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread