Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Fed-Kun's army
@barak1997
small strategic skirmishes are fights against the Japanese none the less what i meant was both sides decided to point their guns at common enemy instead

Dex-chan lover
@themanj The absence of fights doesn’t necessarily mean peace, yk. But the countries can achieve some kind of unity around a common goal, target, etc
About that part of the WW, I’m not sure yielding to the enemy is a good solution as the victor can literally do anything to the loser, idk u tell me in which case a victor never tried to harm the country who has lost. Enslavement, ressources appropriation, rapes, destruction of the culture if not complete annihilation to integrate it into the victorious country...

On another note, what the protag did to the soldiers and the capital humans was clear vengeance. However, now he’s walking towards his weird idea of peace. Excited to see more.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sadrobot
i dont mean to just surrender and yield at the sight of an enemy i ment if japan spent more resources in china and actually took it over and that's the only change in history then i think by today china would be in a better place

also yeah he completed his vengeance now he can do anything he wants

Dex-chan lover
Thanks it is more about relationship of succubus and his subordinate, I wouldn't be able to endure the relationship between her and demon lord

Double-page supporter
love this shit, its fantastic! Love that the mc isnt a pussy and kills immediately if necassary. Luciana was a great addition to the cast as well!

Double-page supporter
@hedgemoney greedy and all those things has pose little problem for him, since if he become ultimate menace for humanity, the humanity itself forced to handle it...
like you said, its temporary, if their enemies defeated, they back to fight against themselves, like that Sasuke or Lelouch route,
but this guy didn't follow that route, he wants for them to try to fight him for Eternity, so basically Humanity forced to united as long as MC alive....
they stop working together = MC gonna give them despair and torture them until they working together again, simple as that....
from Humanity perspective, MC like toying with them...
with Humanity pride as 'superior race', of course they not gonna accept it...

Dex-chan lover
Haha looks like Grom really enjoying this, you are really the best gurl.. 🤣

Double-page supporter
@Kuraiaku
Thanks for the answer. So MC wants an eternal war to make the kingdoms like each other? Won't they suspect if the MC doesn't just trample them?

Grom x the loli.
Who else agrees??
Man grom is funny as shit.
Kinda reminds me of twice from MHA.

I actually really like this proactive take on the villain protagonist, where his goal is to achieve world peace and universal brotherhood through what amounts to terror, because his wish was always for a peaceful world, and the treachery sent against him put him all the way on the bottom of the cynicism sliding scale. It's so much more refreshing than the "whoops I accidentally took over the world, sorry" fumbling that you see in Overlord, which people often compare this to. He's not like Ains, even though he is playing a 'role' for the sake of achieving something, but that role he's playing, he takes very seriously. This is a serious and non-isekai take on the same general premise, and the character is honestly MUCH stronger for it. The idea that he's deliberately doing the humans a favor by killing all the corrupt nobles and merchants while leaving the uncorrupt ones alive to plot his downfall is really great, that's so good. He's taking out the trash and making humanity stronger while also offending them and provoking a response. This is how you do a proper villain protagonist. We're not being told that he's a genius, we're being SHOWN it.

Also, shout-outs to Grom, honorary lieutenant of the Thot Patrol.

This chapter in a nutshell
- Begone THOT
- Sausage Heinz-sama

I love this to bits

Dex-chan lover
@Lord-Raine He IS like Ainz.... but not like Suzuki Satoru (the human/"true" personality behind Ainz that is desperately trying to put up a front appropriate to the character he roleplayed as, while slowly being subsumed by his character into a single cohesive entity).

In all other cases, I agree with you.

Users who are viewing this thread