Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - 「Awakening」

Dex-chan lover
Thot gonna thot.

There we go, through love and friendship a hero emerging from mc careless rampage. Rip Nina, we hardly knew ye'

Fed-Kun's army
I mean it's probably bcz the country invaded the village so he probably holds grudge against humans
Thot gonna thot.

There we go, through love and friendship a hero emerging from mc careless rampage. Rip Nina, we hardly knew ye'

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's probably bcz the country invaded the village so he probably holds grudge against humans
A bit, later on you will find out why they need a spanking...

It's a common trope, but seen FAR worse, like in "Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes", NSFW warning.

Fed-Kun's army
A bit, later on you will find out why they need a spanking...

It's a common trope, but seen FAR worse, like in "Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes", NSFW warning.
I saw that one's first chapter but it was too edgy for my taste and I think it got axed aswell so I just didn't visit it again, is it worth giving it a try?

Dex-chan lover
I saw that one's first chapter but it was too edgy for my taste and I think it got axed aswell so I just didn't visit it again, is it worth giving it a try?
There's gore tag and has erotica rating, one of those more brutal isekai and never loose pacing.

Think the story is finished, ending is rushed a bit but a part unresolved fate of the adventures couple (really shame, was wondering what happened to them) everything is wrapped up. Give it a go.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I feel like the fans are forgetting that despite the fact his goals are "pure" our MC is still evil. He's already slaughtered children and people who are completely innocent.
Nah those kids cheered for when him and the real hero were being executed. And the parents also cheered before they were born any kids who were 10 was born from the celebration of their death after the humans partied for killed the hero and sage and were probably told stories on how the sage and hero were really evil.

Plus Henry is right. The world they lived in already had humans doing horrible things to humans. So if you think about it he is pure.

He sees the goal to end all war and pain by taking control, plus think of how many of those kingdoms have fought each other and killed each other for land and resources...how many innocent people have died cause of it, bandits also take advantage of those wars to attack the weak..

He doesn't see innocent or guilty, he either sees enemies or people who surrender. So if you think about if they just surrender then none of them will die. He did capture a whole city without killing everyone cause he gave that order or did you gloss over that?

The way he thinks reminds me of the aztec god that is called the great serpent, when the world needs to be cleansed it will awaken and begin to devour all in sight not caring if you sinned or not, for its only purpose is to bring balance to the world

Dex-chan lover
Nah those kids cheered for when him and the real hero were being executed. And the parents also cheered before they were born any kids who were 10 was born from the celebration of their death after the humans partied for killed the hero and sage and were probably told stories on how the sage and hero were really evil.

Plus Henry is right. The world they lived in already had humans doing horrible things to humans. So if you think about it he is pure.

He sees the goal to end all war and pain by taking control, plus think of how many of those kingdoms have fought each other and killed each other for land and resources...how many innocent people have died cause of it, bandits also take advantage of those wars to attack the weak..

He doesn't see innocent or guilty, he either sees enemies or people who surrender. So if you think about if they just surrender then none of them will die. He did capture a whole city without killing everyone cause he gave that order or did you gloss over that?

The way he thinks reminds me of the aztec god that is called the great serpent, when the world needs to be cleansed it will awaken and begin to devour all in sight not caring if you sinned or not, for its only purpose is to bring balance to the world

Three things: One is that his death was 10 years ago. The children who "laughed at his death" (I didn't even see any kids that did) are all teenagers now. The children born after that are legitimately innocent. I know for a fact his hero friend won't like that if she comes back.

Secondly, "if they just surrender then none of them will die" is really silly. If America lived by this phrase the US would have never existed. The fact he only sees "enemies or people who surrender" is pretty villainous in and of itself too.

Lastly, the "end goal by taking control" through slaughtering all your enemies and uniting them under your rule has been a staple ideology for countless villains, both real and imaginary (such a common villain trope there's a TV tropes article about it https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UtopiaJustifiesTheMeans). Hell, I think even HITLER wanted that (unite everyone under German rule). It's also wishful thinking. The largest empires in the world like British, Rome, and Mongol (all of which at their peak had 20% or so of the human population) all failed with one of the main reasons being internal conflicts. Assuming he is immortal, even if he controls the planet, future generations from then he'll encounter demons or humans who don't like the way things are running.

Dex-chan lover
Blakin is like a Rogue or probably a Strider (from Dragons Dogma).

Anyway, Dwight really is taking the role of the Collective Evil of the world. I guess he is aiming to be the real demon lord like in Castlevania where he is literally undying or let's say can resurrect whenever he needs to and much like in Sci-fi, he aims to really be like an otherworldly invading force which will aim to unite all of the world's nation to go against him (like an alien species invading from space). I am just curious even at this point how he will maintain the threat level without breaking the morale of humanity. It might come to a point where the majority of humanity will just demand their leaders to surrender and submit to him but I am also aware there will always be a rebellion/freedom fighters that will be left in the minority - but I am not sure how the balance of seeing him as the new 'norm' versus humans creating a 'huge united resistance' can be maintained for a long time (I know he is undead, and he knows the cycles of peace and war).

Users who are viewing this thread