"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 20 - Don't Make The Wrong Decision.

Dex-chan lover
Can we leave that style of scanlating in the early 2000s when we clearly didn't know how to typeset? I'm about to block this uploader if they're not going to put in the actual effort.

T Y F
Y O I
P U R
E R E
S
E
T
T
E
R

Last edited:
Mangaka really blue-balled us on this one. It was so anticlimatic the way he died. I still don't get the disguise at this point, is it a fetish?

Dex-chan lover
This not only feels like it has nothing to do with the wn at this point, I am also entirely lost as to wth is happening.

Dex-chan lover
Im surprised the school accepted a psychopath like that mf, he cant even function his brain properly

Dex-chan lover
The author and the evil character build up be like
LUSJpEo.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yer bye no one will miss you dude lost the chance to kill him the moment the little girl ran outside if he had killed him right in front of her he'd be an edgy dumbass retard like the rest of you whiners
Killing him could have inflicted emotional trauma on the little sister which could have made her terrified of him in a high risk situation where they had to leave immediately
You say that like the author isn't full control of the girl running out like that, and the only reason they had her do it was just to prevent the MC from actually having to make a hard decision. They could just as easily not had her run out, and had the MC decide to not be an idiot and protect people now and in the future from someone who was obviously irredeemable.

Dex-chan lover
If the villain would have survived that encounter, it'd be an insta drop. It's already on thin ice, having him wave his pistol and trying to gun down the, mc while shouting "die! I'll kill you!", and then immediately turning on the waterworks when it didn't work.

You don't simply shoot at someone, cackling, and then getting the opportunity to beg for your life.
Know what, fuck it, that is enough to be drop worthy. This stinks of hard LN adaptation with page limits.

Dex-chan lover
hi guys im from the future the asshole will be back again but he's now imbued with the power of the dungeon crystal giving him the power to summon and control dungeon monsters at will and he can also create a pseudo domain expansion but instead it's a dungeon where all the dungeon monster's power is increased and the mc's power is disabled.

I can't even tell if you're joking or not lol
Yeah, this work is donezos.

Dex-chan lover
hi guys im from the future the asshole will be back again but he's now imbued with the power of the dungeon crystal giving him the power to summon and control dungeon monsters at will and he can also create a pseudo domain expansion but instead it's a dungeon where all the dungeon monster's power is increased and the mc's power is disabled.
really? it's quite cliche and overused, but still hateful

Dex-chan lover
That happens to your house if you fuck around too much instead of quickly get rid of the villain.

Aggregator gang
it feels like the comments here completely forgot how MC was looking at the guy before the little sister ran out.

those aren't the eyes of somebody about to show mercy.
those are the eyes of someone about to make an unrecognisable corpse.
image.png

Users who are viewing this thread