"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life

Group Leader
It's been dropped by the most recent scanlator, according to the end of the last chapter. Would somebody please consider picking this one up? Thanks!

🐰 :win: 🐇

Edit: Two more chapters are out in the raw and they are following up well on the confrontation in the last chapters!
Aye aye sir!!

yeah i pray the translator don't have brain damage when they work on this hell i would find it acceptable if they use mtl instead i remember dropping it because it made no sense like ok i like the start of gender bend story and all (why i like it is because i usually like fmc in manga or video game most case some story really suck af ngl) but at least they try to make it work in some way in this case not really to hide his identity he could just change face or something or clothes because we all know in those story the mc or fmc now will use the same clothes until the end of the manga because fashion is for the good story or good artist

So, the coward girl, who is only alive due to shamelessly leeching off the boy who she abandoned to horrible bullying, finally decides to standup against the bully and protect the boy's home by... threatening to kill herself? The bully who has shown to be willing to commit murder? Who really have no reason to keep her alive?
This story really is a mess.

At first I was pissed at the commentators for calling MC edgelord (from the first 3-4 chapters). Now at Chapter 19.........He truly is edgelord. The girl didn't abandon him, she tried to comfort him the best way possible. She even got physically assaulted once. So realistically what could she do more?
If you are not willing to defend yourself (like he did once), don't expect others to defend you.
As someone pointed out here, author decided to change direction from first chapters to Frederick N. aka as if he was gloomy from the start and situation simply worsened.
In any case this manga seems to be a wet dream of a highschooler aka mangaka. So called 8th grader syndrome that managed to get LN and manga though i doubt it will get anime.

Read the comments about WN, 2.6 on novelupdates, Some people are positive whilst others are not so positive. As they stated WN is canceled due to authors decision to work only on LN. LN is quite different to WN (sadly i don't know how different).

As stated about WN, it's slow, edgy contains a lot of brutal stuff (senseless murder, rape and etc.) <--- I suspect this will be cut out from LN since it's shounen. MC doesn't progress much, though his "alter egos" have different personalities (I guess Oscar goes to MC). Through the manga you can see our MC and his first alter ego are 2 completely different people, so he can act positively he simply chooses not to.

Dex-chan lover
So, the coward girl, who is only alive due to shamelessly leeching off the boy who she abandoned to horrible bullying, finally decides to standup against the bully and protect the boy's home by... threatening to kill herself? The bully who has shown to be willing to commit murder? Who really have no reason to keep her alive?
This story really is a mess.
Took the words outta my mouth. It's utterly bizarre.
If the villain pulls a Vegeta for no reason, the story's getting dropped.

this manga would've been easily better if the protagonist kill the bully immediately but somehow he let them lives everytime they met, is the mc dumb? cuz he's edgy and all but somehow he won't kill people. or i think the author just like to edge the the reader by keeping hik alive wach time lmao

Bro... The manga is completely different from the web novel. Like...

Whole actual different stories...

How did we get here...

Double-page supporter
There was literally no reason for him to turn into a woman. Extremely boring and bland story and no likable characters. It started off decent but now it's a complete mess.

I had so many high hopes for this but it got so bad so fast...
The mc is an asshole, the fl is so useless and the author doesn't give her any chances to grow as a character when there have been so many times where she couldve spoken up, done something, and be useful but the author just doesnt let her. the mc is selfish, moody, and a bastard, I feel bad for all the girls, ill give it 5 more chapters before I drop this because I can tell this will turn into even hotter trash, the art is so good which frustrates me even more.
Edit: just saw the harem tag, this is gonna be hot garbage.

Dex-chan lover
in conclusion.. trash. dont waste ur time over this manga, theres a lot of good title out there that deserve ur time more than this trash

I ended up here from the gender swap tag, didn't get what I wanted. That outside, I don't like the mc, too edgy and what's worse is the fact that everything is just so badly explained that I found myself asking what was going on constantly.

This one's just kind of a weird mess. I was interested in the original premise (the real world becomes a dungeon) in the hopes of a somewhat dark 'survive at all costs' Gantz-esque setup, but honestly it feels like that was just something the autor's editors pushed, and over time we've just been backdoor pitching an entirely different story about an unstoppable modern day samurai woman. The monster and dungeon premise has turned into barely an inconvenience at this point and isn't even brought up outside the odd incidental establishing shot, the whole 'shop skill' aspect the manga is named for rarely appears, the MC has been disguised as a woman so long I don't even remember his original design, and the plot is now mostly about superpowered teenagers fighting eachother.

The story became trash, the character have nothing for themself, if the author wanted so much drow women he should have make it a female mc instead of this garbage of gender swap, the only « good thing » now is the drawing and im not even sure . (Writing this at chapter 22)

Kinda just nonsensical slop :/
Couldn't even have the mc kill the blonde guy and instead has a cop out death

Well if i must be honest i don't really care about y'all trashy talk about this manga, it's quite simple to understand not too complex and it's a funny ride with no problem. I quite like the gender swap part because he/she look really cool being a samurai girl. Anyway i like it , and if y'all are not happy that someone quite like this trashy manga .. i guess i don't really care and that won't change anything. With my best regards

Double-page supporter
People really are making a big deal about whats seemingly nothing, not all of this needs explanations, and even then like, the story doesn’t have to explain everything to clear up the confusion some readers might have. odd behavior really

Users who are viewing this thread