Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine) - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

It does feel like it's ending, but I hope that there's more of their relationship. Given that the "oh no what is this feeling" was dragged out I think it might just continue.

the credits page though...im with that..gaayy..xD

way to go Kimura...but please dont end it yet...i want more

Dex-chan lover
@sakurakokoyuki
Considering the main cast being only 2 with 1 supporter kun based on a web manga I would be surprised if this thing even get more than 2 volume.

There's no story into it unless autbor wanted to drag the drama and using same formula to drag the story even further.

The basic logic
- Their background aren't necessary so gaining chapter that explaining their background would be a waste of pages
- Adding extra character doesn't help because it would hurt the story and the title.
- Having drama would also incredibly ruining the pacing consider it is already dragging out.

Slice of life gag is much more easier to write because reason lol.
Not romcom with limited settings.

Don't be jealous, Mizushima is a childhood friend, you can't really compete with him in terms of sympathy. But you can make Hiyama smile more than he'll ever does, if you just say yes.

I want this to continue. The story almost always ends after they start a relationship then the credits roll but that's the easy part. I wanna know the story past that. How the dating goes, how society would view them, their parents learning of their relatioship, etc. The deets, ya feel me?

Users who are viewing this thread