Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Ch. 36 - Conquest Complete

Dex-chan lover
I remember the dungeon crawl... but I am drawing a blank about the noble house. I don't remember either of them.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it's been a while. It's back! Thank you for the translation! Might require a reread.

Dex-chan lover
Maaan has it been a WHILE, glad this ain't dead!
But has tuoya always been such a bitch? Letting that city lord walk all over him?
Honestly it's been so long I forgot, it might be some "I wanna be low key" bullshit, but as I said, I forgot kek
that's exactly what it is, this MC is just another "Japanese are too polite to deal with confrontation" MC, so he basically doesn't talk back to anyone.

True, but you have to remember our MC lacks a spine 95% of the time.
honestly I hate this trope so fucking much, it's just there to create easy misunderstandings and dramas because the MCs never fucking speak up about anything that matters!!! At this point I'm only here because I want to see the princess in the country that summoned him die.

anw, thanks for continuing this!!!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the TL,.

As someone who translated light novels for nearly a decade (both illegally and subsequently hired for localization), I can understand if someone wants a bit of money for their time, but the wording makes it seem like they're paying a lot more than the $0.06 per page for a raw volume.

and tbh, if you are paying staff more than a portion of the donations for a grey-market scanlation group then you kinda have priorities backwards, shouldn't ever be net negative beyond the raw costs.

Dex-chan lover
Maaan has it been a WHILE, glad this ain't dead!
But has tuoya always been such a bitch? Letting that city lord walk all over him?
Honestly it's been so long I forgot, it might be some "I wanna be low key" bullshit, but as I said, I forgot kek
Well the MC did just trick the Lord into pretty much committing to rebuild the City, lest he will never be able to pay back that debt so I give him some credit here.

Dex-chan lover
when will it be a norm that every japanese mcs will not be a pushover?

he literally has the title of kingdom's savior, that mean essentially, by throwing trashtalks like that to him is spitting to the kingdom and then he's like "no no it's okay since i have small pp". maaaaan. i'm not really looking for a brutal "kill anyone who disrespects me" type of action there but at least be irked to some degree like a normal person with a decent amount of pride but no, he's like "ehehehe i'm not that special" nah yeah bro with that pussy attitude, even special ed is much more better than you

and then look at this mf announcing he wants to be stopped smh. he blatantly just said "oh i want to be stopped unless i'll go to another city to level up" man fuck you and your mental gymnastics. i'd rather have kokuyou as the main mc of this than this fucking twat.

Dex-chan lover
for anyone getting deja vu manhwafreak did translate up to chapter 40 over a month ago.

Dex-chan lover
wait were the last 3 chapters done by those guys, if they were manhwafreak changed their group name
Manhwafreak did up to chapter 40 I think. I hate those guys. They have the gall to charge money for manga they don't own. Granted, they eventually release it for free but it's still wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the writer of the manga misunderstands the difference between "laying low and not calling attention to himself", and: "being a carpet".
The MC doesn't need to assault anyone that immediately offends him, but he really should not go: "teehee haha oh well, no harm done! Haha rubs nape haha..."
What is he, a 2006 harem protagonist?

I cannot emphasize enough, that the MC does not need to be a wuxia, Chinese MC that slaughters anyone who slights him. Even if the MC came on top at the end, his obsequious, bowing, nape-rubbing behavior is offputting.
I honestly have no idea what was the actual point of that scene.

Dex-chan lover
That paking Jenerette kingdom princess who uses her pusi as a bait to the innocent dotei of the hero

Thanks for picking this up! Good re-read. It irks me that Touya isn't revealing him being summoned to dumbass hero

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's so obvious the Hero is going to break the MC's necklace someday. I'd be surprised if it won't happen even after all these hints. If it does happen, the MC is the biggest dumbass of all these isekai MCs. Why would you wear that spirit necklace in battle anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread