Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
"Hurr durr we gonna win this losing war with our superior moral values!" 🧐

Dex-chan lover
I agree to MC saying he dont want to be a tool for war. Basically, a hero was like that.
If he continue his pace to do as he pleases, sooner or later he would be like a vigilante.
At least, he need peoples backing before anything else or connections to ease his livelihood in this world...

The conflict on the capital might end, but they will try to get the prince back for sure.
Since the prince is a kid, i hope he shout something, like, kill them all, or, i don't care if i die, just kill them all

well that didn't take long to capture the prince lolol. was hoping for a battle but it was a nice twist

And this is how you know how many people have taken an actual history class. This could very well end this battle, not the entire war, but this portion of it. After all, imagine the Imperial army attacks anyway and wins and the king's favorite child dies it the process. What do you think happens? He executes everyone involved. Is it stupid? Yes. But it has happened.

Supporter
No.. thats not how war works or ends you naive stupid fuck

They're not going to give up with just that, and even if they did, they're evil monsters to the core and need to be eliminated from the world. Leave them and they'll come back to do such atrocities again. If they even care about the prince enough to stop in the first place, which they dont.

mfw double bamboozled
LikableThickHydra-max-1mb.gif

4D chess move right there

Just naive mc for fuck sake, this japan authors always make their mc so naive fuck !!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Machima its almost like hes a person whos lived most of there life in peace........oh wait he is god forbid he want to avoid killing if at all possible it might be idealistic but its better then treating people as obstacles to be slaughtered so you can level up and look cool

Dex-chan lover
yea i'm sure this is totally gonna stop the war MC, the empire is definitely going to turn their army back home and leave the beast kingdom alone now that you have taken the useless prince hostage...
it's a fun series but i hate how stupid the MC is.

Does the MC not realise that he's done exactly the same thing as the Prince did with the Emperor? Look what happened there, someone came to rescue him and fought back. Stupid.

Thanks for the upload :)

Users who are viewing this thread