Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this artist has balls to publish both hentai and manga with the same pen name.
Even the author of the chubby Elf-san has two pen names, despite her artstyle being very recognizable.

Contributor
@Sakumai-cawk
Sometimes baka-updates (aka M-U) will list them.

names.png

Aggregator gang
Damn, thought page 24 was already translated, turns out some guy either did a troll translation or weirdly want to start translating from chapter 24 and onwards by himself.

Contributor
Hmm... I wonder if this is actually a romance. I kind of selfishly hope it is, even though it’s relatively unlikely at this point.

Aggregator gang
I really love the art style. The way the author draw the eyes and hair is very good. And also the most important thing is the proportion is so god damn good!

Aggregator gang
@Koni I'd just recommend rather going with the flow and seeing how it unfolds, even I was doubting it at first, but now I'd rather let the story figure it out itself.

Dex-chan lover
with ch. 24 it happened the same, said it was not available. it got fixed after squiggles uploaded their own version.

Dex-chan lover
can someone eli5 me why this "chapter's uploaded but you can't read it" stuff is happening? not that it's a bother but I'm just curious whats goin on with it.

Users who are viewing this thread