Shousetsu Toukou Saito o Riyou Shite Itara, Kurasu no Bishoujo ga Dokusha datta

Double-page supporter
Bit too real. Author Kind of projecting too much of his neet fantasies

Dex-chan lover
gonna wait for this trash to mature before i decide to read it.

Contributor
Yeah...another copy-paste manga, great.

If only it wasn't harem at least, but no...

>Harem trash
This is funny, In a society where people accept a one night stand without commitment is a common culture but cant accept harem where a guy commit to multiple girl.
People sense of moral and their irony.
In an easier to understand word;
-Fu**** multiple girl without commitment is acceptable.
-Fu**** multiple girl and resposible with them is not okay.

And I bet people are projecting i.e self inserting themself as the wannabe critics in this manga, got butthurt and put a low score on it.

I mean, how much of an idiot can a person be for clicking and still reading a harem manga despite the tag and know they dont like it and proceed to post their 'gibberish'?

Aggregator gang
Frankly speaking I just read some of the chapters on the web novel and I'd say its pretty good and I like it.
I see some people trashing this series just because it have Harem tag in it, but please give it a chance.
The MC have awesome observation skill on human relationship, and the story kinda similar to Oregairu.
Unlike Oregairu this series MC is more positive compare to 8man and the surrounding settings are not that heavy so its pretty easy to read.
But well, the bad part is when it come to romance between MC and heroines, MC become generic harem trash that can't realize love affection towards him though -.-

I will leave a link for raw web novel below if anybody interested:
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6893en/

I like how people are calling it trash because of a tag even though there hasn't been any indication of different girls or drama yet.

Yes, it's been tagged as harem and drama but there literally has only been one girl and no dramatic events, still, people are already whining like babies.

Either way, this is basically a story where the author portrays his own experiences.

I post stories as well online and that feeling of someone just trashing your story without even reading the whole context of certain situations that happen just hurts, especially those people who give a 0/1 star rating without explanation.

This mc is an idiot and seemed to be a bit of a chuunibyou though, but in reality, suddenly receiving a bad rating without being given the chance to improve hurts. The heroine didn't even lower her rating though so that was a kind thing she did.

If you knew the feeling of someone just stepping down on something you worked so hard for, you'd understand why ratings and reviews hurt so much.

Constructive criticism is good, but giving the author the chance to improve and changing the ratings based on that would make it better

This is a story about 'If'...
a mangadex isekai manga reader 'becomes' a heroine,
And the Isekai author as the MC...

Aggregator gang
this is terrible. but not because of the harem tag, harems are all right. the story is just bad.

Dex-chan lover
It looks like I have to rate it lowly because the author made it start with a ok MC and made him a retarded otaku a not even half of the first chapter.
But seriously, the plot is too forced, this mofo tried to hide being a writer and then just yelled in class at a one of his readers that actually lost their time giving good criticism.
And the person he screamed at is actually popular so his school life could be ruined fromher with ease,andhe would deserve it.
Will give it another chance but if the plot keeps getting stupid is a drop for me.

You know i have found a good way to rate manga's. The rating method is that the length of the female Leads skirt is directly proportional to the rating, unless and otherwise proven wrong.

Ironic that a series criticizing it's character for writing a ripoff feels like an OreGairu ripoff. The characters are much harder to empathize with though. The author leans on portraying Akaneya as exceptional but then has her do nothing to prove it. The rest of the characters feel like props to let the author regurgitate romcom tropes. Wasting seventy pages on trying to rig the lottery was obscene. There's no justice in this world if a series like this doesn't quickly get the axe.

Users who are viewing this thread