Shoutai Fumei to Kyoufu - Ch. 1 - Unknown Identity and Fear

Group Leader
Thanks for picking this up! Eager to see where it goes, given the writer.

Aggregator gang
They should have gone with real scars or burns. Full Isekai Ojii-san for the Mc design. Not this symmetrical face with a chip in it.
I get what type of character it tries to portray, but it just doesn't work like this. I'm trying to figure out if this was the author's idee or the editor made them change the face last minute.

Double-page supporter
Yes, but we could consider that matter simply poor illustration of the story.
Poor illustration of an important and repeatedly iterated on plot point is majorly distracting. The characters keep going on about his horrific face/scar but just as frequently they've drawn him looking very normal.

It's a manga. If the story they're telling doesn't match up with the picture they're drawing, maybe they should have written a novel instead.

Dex-chan lover
Poor illustration of an important and repeatedly iterated on plot point is majorly distracting. The characters keep going on about his horrific face/scar but just as frequently they've drawn him looking very normal.

It's a manga. If the story they're telling doesn't match up with the picture they're drawing, maybe they should have written a novel instead.
I don't disagree, but one should be clear about where the problem is located.

Actually sad if the idea of having a big scar on your face in Japan is looked down on greatly but that scar is smaller than the one I have on my cheek. It couldn't have hurt to draw better scars because nobody is going to think that badly enough to reject you from a top uni

Dex-chan lover
Yo this is just like HenSuki, well without the 'Hen'.
That aside I'm not feeling too great about this one tbh. Too many girls right off the bat who seem to be into MC and some trauma that barely applies to him. Too bad from the blurb I was hoping for a more 'unpleasant' look on the protagonist.

Fed-Kun's army
Bets are either 1st girl cus "muh plot twist," or eyepatch girl/sensei cus they got them crazy vibes. The others are the most obvious red herrings Ive ever seen in these mystery harems.

They should have gone with real scars or burns. Full Isekai Ojii-san for the Mc design. Not this symmetrical face with a chip in it.
I get what type of character it tries to portray, but it just doesn't work like this. I'm trying to figure out if this was the author's idee or the editor made them change the face last minute.
The coomers would shit on it just like they do with the manga about the fat otaku.

Dex-chan lover
@Hose please get an english proof reader. In the first 11 pages there are several sentences that don't make sense.

TF THAT COUNSELOR SHOULD GET FIRED THAT AINT ALLOWED!?!?!??!

Users who are viewing this thread