Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 1

Thanks for the translation! I really dig this, but I have the feeling it will be one of those good mangas that have seldom updates, so idk, see you again in 2 months probably

Fed-Kun's army
Edit: It looks like the Web Novel is being translated. The Light Novel is pretty recent so not sure if there are any differences between them, hopefully a company officially licenses them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Komaki: "If you win, I will give you back your dignity. But --"
Someone Slightly Smarter Than A Slime Mold: "How?"
Komaki: "Eh?"
Someone: "How will you give me back my dignity?"
Komaki: "I don't have to answer that until I actually do it."
Someone: "I don't have to take part in any of this bullshit."
Komaki: "Then you never get your dignity back."
Someone: "I guess I'll just have to learn to live with the loss."
Komaki: (towards the fourth wall) "... I WANT MY IDIOT BACK!"

Dex-chan lover
Why is there so few yuri which is not toxic as FUCK? Why is that have to be the defining characteristic of the genre. Though it reflects reality as well.

Group Leader
I've been reading the light novel on the way to work hoping that it gets more consensual down the road.
Some parts so far have been really nasty. I translated a bit of chapter 1 as MC challenged Komaki to karaoke.
It's stream of consciousness so don't expect it to be great.

Komaki brought her face right up close in front of mine. In the moment I was like "wtf", she took my lips. I hear the wet sound of saliva. This sound that seems to reverberate all the way into my brain is a 'flea in my ear' (idiom), I furrowed my eyebrows. Komaki's tongue opens up my lips, causing the melon soda in my mouth to gush out. Komaki proceeds to lap it up while she slips out a couple of mmm sounds, to finish with she lightly sucked on the tip of my tongue.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
All I want is to see how that girl got that twisted when she's actually a angel when they are young 😭 don't tell me it's another "she started liking a senpai so I beat her into it .. and make that senpai like me so she can't have him and make her eyes only look at me" thingy... HECK!

Dex-chan lover
All she needs to do bring her to her knees is to say no and walk away. But her sub 70 iq is preventing that.

I am all in, actually i am all the way in.
The perfect girl seems to want Wakaba so badly than she lets on. I hope she only does things only to Wakaba and not any other girl. Finger crossed.
This does remind me of White Lilies(or was it roses?) and Kisses.

Users who are viewing this thread