Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Aww, that's playing it dirty! :worry: But it'll surely propel Woo-hui into realization! :smugchisato:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Aww, that's playing it dirty! :worry: But it'll surely propel Woo-hui into realization! :smugchisato:
image.png
The only thing that isn't yet clear (besides her background) is whether she's (1) trying to help Woo-Hui, (2) staking her own claim of Kang Ji-Ho, or (3) just thinks Woo-hui's behavior is interesting and fun to be coy with. Maybe a combination of a couple things. Can't blame her for either one, really.

Dex-chan lover
Quite frankly... This is unnecessary. If Pinky really wants Ji-Ho, what she's doing is counterproductive. Deal with your mother so she won't be a problem instead of playing with someone who doesn't even know she's the second player 😒

Well, regarding the chapter I don't know what to think, it's more of the same again, it's already become repetitive, you know the same old scenes, an endless loop, this story needs to move forward. I know that Woohui herself doesn't know what she feels and what happens to her (or at least until now she doesn't realize it) but after this I think she will have it clearer, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
well dayyyyuuummm, instead of marking her territory she shows shes the one marked :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that isn't yet clear (besides her background) is whether she's (1) trying to help Woo-Hui, (2) staking her own claim of Kang Ji-Ho, or (3) just thinks Woo-hui's behavior is interesting and fun to be coy with. Maybe a combination of a couple things. Can't blame her for either one, really.
From what she's said in the previous chapter, and as some people in the comments for that one pointed out, I'm sure that Yen-Woo just feels threatened by Woo-Hui as someone who can snatch Kang Ji-Ho at any moment if she wishes so, and therefore is marking her territory to try and secure her position. It actually makes sense from Yen-Woo point of view when you see how Ji-Ho treats Woo-Hui with preferential treatment which she doesn't show towards anyone else.

If Pink Hair really is fucking Blue Hair just to mess with Brown Hair, I feel like Blue Hair really wouldn’t care that much if she found out.

Dex-chan lover
From what she's said in the previous chapter, and as some people in the comments for that one pointed out, I'm sure that Yen-Woo just feels threatened by Woo-Hui as someone who can snatch Kang Ji-Ho at any moment if she wishes so, and therefore is marking her territory to try and secure her position. It actually makes sense from Yen-Woo point of view when you see how Ji-Ho treats Woo-Hui with preferential treatment which she doesn't show towards anyone else.
Yeah I mentioned that stuff last chapter but there is still a lot of room for her intentions to be more complicated than that. It's not clearly one way or the other yet. I'm imagining that it's a mix of things but she's been very coy and ambiguous. I'm not fully confident in any potential direction for now. Still taking in info.

and that's where I say that her behavior is very childish, when she was the first to propose to Jiho to have an affair with benefits and, no commitments, now she feels threatened that that adventure is ending (I don't think so, for now it is difficult for Jiho leave her, since at the moment she is only interested in Woohui's breasts, nothing more) she goes and provokes Woohui, she knows what Woohui feels, and she has fun rubbing it in his face that she is sleeping with Jiho, she enjoys it, we know that Yeonwoo is just the bridge to unite Jiho and Woohui. He may even do more questionable things than this later.

Dex-chan lover
oh okay yeonwoo is shaking the table alright...interested in knowing how woohui is feeling actually bc it's time to step your p*ssy up honey

Users who are viewing this thread