Shuumatsu no Hanayome-sama ~sweet home†melty life~ - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
my input for page 16,

I guess you translated 2 bubbles on top of sensei separately, thus the subject of the translation switched from "that child (sensei)" to "I'm (nozomi)"
whereas I think that those 2 bubbles should be translated as 1 sentence,
so the meaning is about sensei just doing what she want/have to do

now contrary to that,
you combined 2 bubbles below that as 1 sentence, thus the translation became
"don't... don't run off without me"
whereas I think that those 2 bubbles are separate,
and I think the meaning should be "no" and "run away alone"
because nozomi prioritized sensei's safety more

Dex-chan lover
So...these angels are supposed to protect people throughout their whole life, but one of them has a few screws loose and decided to turn the whole world into this post-apocalyptic place, on top of that that same angel has this yandere/possessive attachment to this little boy for some reason. Is the whole story just gonna be crazy rouge angel that went off the deep end and now the other angels that are still good have to stop her, is that really all to this story. Ain't no way this goes for more than 40 or 50 chps.

Dex-chan lover
So...these angels are supposed to protect people throughout their whole life, but one of them has a few screws loose and decided to turn the whole world into this post-apocalyptic place, on top of that that same angel has this yandere/possessive attachment to this little boy for some reason. Is the whole story just gonna be crazy rouge angel that went off the deep end and now the other angels that are still good have to stop her, is that really all to this story. Ain't no way this goes for more than 40 or 50 chps.
The Yandere angel is probably the little boy's guardian angel, but because she loves him so much, she manifests and shows up to him, and angels are not supposed to be seen. I bet that the Yandere angel is probably the strongest among angels (we don't know exactly what her power radius is but so far we have only seen that she turn the entire Japan into an apocalyptic world)

Dex-chan lover
Hard to keep track when the dialogue is bouncing around at mach speed with no rhyme or reason. At least the art is pretty and I guess the lesson is...the main heroine being the horrible villain makes it really clucking hard to like a series because there's no emotional anchor anymore. Idk, it's not really a bad series but I'm grasping at straws to find a reason for it to exist

Group Leader
my input for page 16,

I guess you translated 2 bubbles on top of sensei separately, thus the subject of the translation switched from "that child (sensei)" to "I'm (nozomi)"
whereas I think that those 2 bubbles should be translated as 1 sentence,
so the meaning is about sensei just doing what she want/have to do

now contrary to that,
you combined 2 bubbles below that as 1 sentence, thus the translation became
"don't... don't run off without me"
whereas I think that those 2 bubbles are separate,
and I think the meaning should be "no" and "run away alone"
because nozomi prioritized sensei's safety more
yup, seems youre right and i missed that context, ill correct it soon
edit: corrected, thanks for letting me know~!

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
imagined ending this manga maybe just reset all world make new world again with peace life and normal for michiru

Dex-chan lover
Is our boy not hurt enough already? Come on, just leave him the fuck alone.

Supporter
Well am i happy that there's world building and side development because i simply hate the relationship between Shota Yuki and Angel Yuno so the less i see them interacting the better (for the plot as well cause this chapter was great to set it up)

Dex-chan lover
The Yandere angel is probably the little boy's guardian angel, but because she loves him so much, she manifests and shows up to him, and angels are not supposed to be seen. I bet that the Yandere angel is probably the strongest among angels (we don't know exactly what her power radius is but so far we have only seen that she turn the entire Japan into an apocalyptic world)
well she has more wings and that usually means she is more powerful/higher ranking

Dex-chan lover
reality warping, biological manipulation, apocalyptic force generation, telekinesis, immortality, dimensional manipulation, weather manipulation; few abilities she need to have to do the things she did.

also i don't think she only turned Japan into an apocalyptic world and left the rest of the Earth untouched lol.

crazy bitch. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
reality warping, biological manipulation, apocalyptic force generation, telekinesis, immortality, dimensional manipulation, weather manipulation; few abilities she need to have to do the things she did.

also i don't think she only turned Japan into an apocalyptic world and left the rest of the Earth untouched lol.

crazy bitch. :worry:
to take her down we need to drain her power resources. that is to kill the boy or make the boy hate the angel or doesn't love the angel anymore.

Dex-chan lover
The guardian angels seem to resemble the people they were meant to protect, so hikari is almost certainly unrelated. Also, they seem to be assigned at birth, and would likely have stepped in much sooner and in a much less, uh, indiscriminate way?

You’re right though in that the ‘easiest’ way to take her down would be to remove her source of nourishment and let her starve, but the boy is so broken that it’s gonna take a hell of a lot to even begin to nudge the needle in that direction.

Dex-chan lover
Hard to keep track when the dialogue is bouncing around at mach speed with no rhyme or reason. At least the art is pretty and I guess the lesson is...the main heroine being the horrible villain makes it really clucking hard to like a series because there's no emotional anchor anymore. Idk, it's not really a bad series but I'm grasping at straws to find a reason for it to exist
You just have to unstick yourself from the notion that the relationship between Michiru and Hikari is a "romance" and therefore a good thing. At this point, Michiru and Nozomi seem to be the story's heroes, while Hikari is its villain.

But that's just for now. I expect author-sama's got an armload of shoes left to drop.

Dex-chan lover
So is she perhaps not an Angel, but instead god? In that case, hoooo boy, she just fucked up big time.

Users who are viewing this thread