[Mainsite] Sidebar "opened" state persists across sessions. [Not a bug]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
While in the reader, opening the chapter info sidebar then leaving the site will cause the sidebar to start out as open on the next visit, even if the chapter being read is unrelated to the one from before – it could be an entirely different series.

Client is Android 11 Webview.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Click a chapter link and open it in webview.
2. Open the sidebar.
3. Leave the site (by going to the chapter comments, for example).
4. Close webview.
5. Click any chapter link (it does not have to be the same one as before) and open it in webview.
6. The reader should load with the sidebar already opened, despite the user not doing anything.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought this was about the Left sidebar during a reader session.
When it's open there doesn't appear to be any way to hide it again. :nyoron:

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
At first I thought this was about the Left sidebar during a reader session.
When it's open there doesn't appear to be any way to hide it again. :nyoron:
Desktop or mobile? never used the latter so can only comment on the former where there is a X on the top right of the panel

Well, after a quick test on the browser version of mobile you just tap outside the panel to close it as is typical so eh¿

Dex-chan lover
That's odd... I haven't noticed a X to minimize the sidebars before and had already resigned myself to having to shake the reader menu off the viewing screen or click a neutral area to get it off screen again.
I was also afraid the Main menu would become even more stubborn a issue to shake but it's good to discover that not a problem!

885040685978353734.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread